Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

care taker wanted to look after farm lands

Register

Click Here!

perneti

Care taker wanted to look after 10 acres of farm lands in prakasham district. Pls let me know if any one are there in your sorrounding areas or villages.

Thank you.

kkssenbrothers

Care taker wanted to look after 10 acres of farm lands in prakasham district. Pls let me know if any one are there in your sorrounding areas or villages.

Thank you.

hello sir,
kindly sent in your land detail, also sent what type of plants growing, and in your aim also sent in my mail...sent PM detail...my mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

perneti

hi

Area is Cumbum. You people are not suitable for that because I need a person who assists me in the fields doing ODD things. Turmeric and guar are the crops.

pinty

Thank you.
CV built using

Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.

Work Experience1984TO 1990 I WAS WORKING AS A FARM HOUSE CARETAKER IN SASWAD PUNE,I HAVE LITTLE BIT KNOLEDGE OF DRIP IRRIGATION
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar

languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request

Last edited by a moderator: