Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Capsicum cultivation in Open Land

Register

Click Here!

shreenureddy

Hi All,

I am planning to go for Capsicum cultivation in open land. Pls provide me the cultivation procedure and yield and the harvesting times of it. Thanking you in Advance.

With Regards,
DS Reddy

maitys

Hi All,

I am planning to go for Capsicum cultivation in open land. Pls provide me the cultivation procedure and yield and the harvesting times of it. Thanking you in Advance.

With Regards,
DS Reddy
Capsicum is basically a cool season crop and day temperatures less than 30°C is favourable for growth and yield. Fruit will show poor setting and poor colouring when temperatures are above 30°C .

shreenureddy

Capsicum is basically a cool season crop and day temperatures less than 30°C is favourable for growth and yield. Fruit will show poor setting and poor colouring when temperatures are above 30°C .
Thanks for the info. Initial cost of Poly farming is very expensive. so thought of going for Shade net. Pls suggest

maitys

Thanks for the info. Initial cost of Poly farming is very expensive. so thought of going for Shade net. Pls suggest
If you are a seasoned farmer , then shadenet and insect proof nylon mesh with drip system is other low cost alternative . If you are first timer then skip it and go for any other vegetable crop.

garao56

Please contact us for techical guidance

G.Anandarao B.Sc (Ag)

Last edited by a moderator: