Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Canada & USA import/export of your products

Register

Click Here!

winsar

We are having Business Consultant in Canada and USA. Our client having office in India & Canada, USA. We are ready market your products, If you wanted to Invest money for your interested business and import/export business in Canada & USA welcome, We will help you for your business needs and developments.
We are ready to market given below products.
Garments, Food Products, Restaurant business, Tour & Travel, Solar Products, Bio Products, Certified Organic Products and Manure, Lentil , Rice, Fish products, Herbal products etc…
We will charge Consultation and marketing fees and profit sharing of your business and products.
If anybody interested then pls send private message or email me, will get back to you immediately, Thanks.

Regards,
Mr.Sam

vijayismaddy

export

Sir i am vijay B.Sc(agri ) from tamil nadu i am intrested inthis export in our locality we plant huge amount of turmeric,tapioca etc

sabutv

Export/Import

Iwould like to know more about you pls contact E mail I D

Last edited by a moderator:

kaniksha

coco peat supplier as well as exporter

Thanks for your mail,

we are coco peat supplier as well as exporter.

Right now i am exporting the coco peat to korea and UAE Market, i would like to extend the business to CANADA AND USA. so kindly give your support for establish the business.

OUR PRODUCT NAME : COCO PEAT, ( Which soil medium for plant growth), which is like organic fertilizer.

if you want further clarification pls. contact this id

thanks and regards
siva

jayjoshi

want to export certified organic agro products

Hi Sam.

We are a trading company dealing in certified organic agro commodities. We are certified by SGS for organic. We need someone to open up the market for us in USA & Canada. Please contact me

ancient

Dear Mr.Sam,
Greetings.We can supply certified Organic Green Tea ,Diabetic
DipTea,and otherherbalFoodSuppliments.contact:gymnema@rediffmail.com.

coconut oil & sea food

[Hi Sam,
I m sea food exporter, exported to U.S.A & canada and still continuue .now i diversed to ectra virgin coconut oil , it has lot of medicinal value, i m looking for some one to promote my business on commission basis and profit sharing basis.

if intersted we can talk

regs siraj QUOTE=winsar;128990]We are having Business Consultant in Canada and USA. Our client having office in India & Canada, USA. We are ready market your products, If you wanted to Invest money for your interested business and import/export business in Canada & USA welcome, We will help you for your business needs and developments.
Garments, Food Products, Restaurant business, Tour & Travel, Solar Products, Bio Products, Certified Organic Products and Manure, Lentil , Rice, Fish products, Herbal products etc…
We will charge Consultation and marketing fees and profit sharing of your business and products.
If anybody interested then pls send private message or email me, will get back to you immediately, Thanks.

Regards,
Mr.Sam[/QUOTE]

vishwakarma

Thanks for your mail,

Right now i am exporting the coco peat to korea and UAE Market, i would like to extend the business to CANADA AND USA. so kindly give your support for establish the business.

OUR PRODUCT NAME : COCO PEAT, ( Which soil medium for plant growth), which is like organic fertilizer.

thanks and regards
siva
I want to purchase COCO PEAT in large qty for our Green House Project

Please send your contact details by sending private message

vishwakarma

Green House Project

We are having Business Consultant in Canada and USA. Our client having office in India & Canada, USA. We are ready market your products, If you wanted to Invest money for your interested business and import/export business in Canada & USA welcome, We will help you for your business needs and developments.

Regards,
Mr.Sam
Dear Sir,

We are producers of Color Capsicum in large quantity

We have interested in exporting fresh / processed color capsicum in large qty

Please give your contact details.

Regards

MRC

ishooda

coir

Dear Siva
You can contact I can help a
lot in this supply system
Thanks
Dr.Hooda

Thanks for your mail,

thanks and regards
siva

damodar_yd

Thanks for your business oppurtunity in USA & Canadar. I am Damodar like to export Agro products , Spices & Medicinal herbs to USA & Canada.
Please send in your details

jayanta999

We are interested..Please send your terms& conditions

Dear SAM,
We are dealing with some really innovative & worldclass Neem based Organic Products like : Biopesticide/ Biotermiticide/BioPlant Growth Promoter/ Bio Mosquito Repellant spray & others.... for Tea/ Agriculture/ Household- domestic & Industrial sectors.... based in Bangalore, India. We are interested to go for exporting our Products. Please send us the official formalities & your terms & conditions for initiating the business
Regards,
Jayanta Kumar Roy
B.S.Biotech
Bangalore

sirisha310883

What ur address & contact details

Hi Sam,
I am sirisha from bangalore. I want to have ur contact details & e.mail id.Kindly send me the details .

Regards,
Sirisha

bunnys

we are interested in your business

I'm Rajendra Prasad we have huge amount of organic papaya is available in my farm I'm ready to supply.

somapalli

we make vermicompost

sir we manufacturing vermi compost, if any bulk orders send this mail id , i will interested producing of good quality of manure

damodar_yd

Thanks Mr Sam !
We would like to export Spices & Herbal medicines to USA & Canadar the products we would like to export is Turmeric rizhomes, Powder, Pepper, Cashew nut, Chillies, Cardamom,Almonds, Raisins Cinnamom , Colues, Garcinia combogia, Vinca rosea Mappia foetida etc.
Send your details to my mail
Regards P.Damodar