Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Can you help me in topics related to farming??Im new

Register

Click Here!

newbie_citybred

Greetings everyone,

Im Manoj 26 yrs from bangalore. As my user id suggests me and my family are from bangalore since generations and have no knowledge in farming:confused:. But i have a deep desire to get into this field maybe sooner or later. COuld you advise me on how to prepare myself and enter into farming, prefereably cattle farming?? what will be the time taken to be prepared for starting and the cost for starting?? I absolutely have no help on such topics and any help will be appreciated...

tropex

Beginner !!

Farming is a process controlled by my natural factors, and u shud understand that the persons with whom u will be dealing are from villages, who are not very adaptable to innovations, so if u feel that u have enough patience then only think about farming, otherwise be in the urban world !!!
Feroz

turnkey

Please visit your PM box

We have given our offer to serve you with our contact details .

TURNKEY PROJECTS

Greetings everyone,

Im Manoj 26 yrs from bangalore. As my user id suggests me and my family are from bangalore since generations and have no knowledge in farming:confused:. But i have a deep desire to get into this field maybe sooner or later. COuld you advise me on how to prepare myself and enter into farming, prefereably cattle farming?? what will be the time taken to be prepared for starting and the cost for starting?? I absolutely have no help on such topics and any help will be appreciated...

steve_geo1812

Hi there!
I found your post quiet interesting and hence thought would give you some piece of advise.
Manoj! Farming is not something that is learnt from any school or institution. It comes out from the inborn instinct of self.
Yes there are things that you get to learn about farming from institutions but that is for specific activities in farming.
It is real good to know that a young person would want to get into farming. I am from Kerala and I have great liking towards farming. Infact I am about to start a dairy farm very soon in Kerala.
I believe you would not be having any land where you can start practicing. In that case you need to lease some land and start with growing some vegetables and other crops that seems easy to look after.
I have noted that some members have come up with replies and post mentioning various sites and contact infos.These would be of great help to you.
If possible please visit some farms in the vicinity of Bangalore and ask them for deatils regarding the same.
Hope this would serve some purpose.

Cheers,

Steve.