Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

can i eligibe loan for cowfarming?

Register

Click Here!

kajal rao

Dear sir,
i want to start dairy farming with 15 cows...so i required 8-10 lakhs..for buying cows,cowshed and milk machine...i have 6 acres own land..so pls give me information for loan..

kirti s

hello sir
Loans for livestock rearing is offered only by financial institute like Nationalised banks,Cooperative banks etc.However NABARD is only providing subsidy to the project by various scheme.It depends upon bank to offer loan if you have no land,or you want to purchase land for this project.But many cases land is required before sanctioning this project through bank.It is best you to approach nationalised banks in your area as well as NABARD officials in your area

Also you can contact, Raj. Cooperative Dairy Milk Marketing Federation, they will let you know the various schemes. Apart from the above, Social Welfare Schemes – Saras Suraksha
Kavach and Saras Samuhik Arogya Bima Yojana, Centrally Sponsored
Schemes SGSY & WDP (Women Development Programme)
You need to explore with the State deptt.

parameshwar_h

To avail loan, you need to have any immovable assets like land, house, any other. Since you have land you can approach any nationalized bank or co-operative banks preferably. Along with land unmortgaged land documents, project report, credentials of the promoter are required. The sanction of loan depends on your relationship with bank manager.