Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Can a Non-farmer buy Agri Land in Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

navanna

Under section 63 of Bombay Tenancy Act, a non-farmer can purchase agri land in Mahrashtra only if he/she can get a certificate from the collector of that district. Is this a safe way for us to obtain agri land in Maharashtra? Will there be any problems later on if we want to sell that?

Thanks in advance!
R Narayanan
navanna@sify.com

srrkapoor

If you can get a certificate from collector is very vague. This way it will take a very long time & you will have to spend a lot of money. Best is to buy land in partnership with an agriculturist.
S. Kapoor

chirag

Dear Friend,
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the agriculture land in Rajasthan the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible 7for the farmer’s certificate then on he can buy the agriculture land any where in Maharashtra. The process in entirely legal. I have provided this services to more then 200 friends in Maharashtra. Most of them have also purchased the agriculture land in Maharashtra and are know have their own farms in Maharashtra. You need to pay Rs. 65,000/- per person per file for 1200 sq mt land, which includes all formalities. With buy back facility.
Process:
I will send the printed registry copy to you as per the details you give and you have to sign the papers and send back to me along with the copy of residential proof, PAN card and amount of registry.

I will provide you the following services which are as under.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
Stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1200 sqm of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1--* 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Residential Proof (Voter’s Id, Passport copy, Driving licence, Addhar card) Xerox copy of any one document,
3--* PAN CARD copy.
For the entire process the time period is about 40-50 days.
Feel free for the further communication.
Kindly forward the following details on my email I'd.