Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Calotropis flower

Register

Click Here!

lingam5

Dear Friends Calotropis gigantea (awk phool), Erukkam poo, Gilledu, Indian madder, flower is commonly growing weed throughout india. The flowers are plenty now. It is being used as a medicine. It is having market potential. Some herbal industries using it in medicinal preparation. Market value per kg dried flower is Rs. 40- 50/ kg. Interested persons can collect and dry the flowers and sell.Since it is summer season drying is easy. The flowers will get dry with in 2-3 days. The collection of herbal materials should be done in a sustainable manner. We should not collect the available sources completely. We should harvest only 40 - 50 percent of the available resources. Then only we will get some thing in the coming years. Our activity will not affect the ecological balance.

sapsamy

Supply of erukkam poo

pl. send me the details as which variety of ERRUKKAM POO CAN BE COLLECTED.
there r 2 varieties WHITE &PINK. which one u need
my id sapsamy one nine four two at yahoo dot in

lingam5

vaieties

Variety is not an issue, both white and pink can be collected, dried and be sold in the market

kandamoorthy

Dear Friends Calotropis gigantea (awk phool), Erukkam poo, Gilledu, Indian madder, flower is commonly growing weed throughout india. The flowers are plenty now. It is being used as a medicine. It is having market potential. Some herbal industries using it in medicinal preparation. Market value per kg dried flower is Rs. 40- 50/ kg. Interested persons can collect and dry the flowers and sell.Since it is summer season drying is easy. The flowers will get dry with in 2-3 days. The collection of herbal materials should be done in a sustainable manner. We should not collect the available sources completely. We should harvest only 40 - 50 percent of the available resources. Then only we will get some thing in the coming years. Our activity will not affect the ecological balance.
who is the purchaser can i have their no pl can i take the mat from my place