Buying Agriculture land in Karnataka

Register

raghu_ran

I assume this is the frequently asked question in forums like this, still I would like to post my question with the hope to get some suggestions.

I'm a software engineer by profession, I am very much interested in doing farming. However I can not buy agriculture land, because currently we don't own any agriculture land. We had 42 cents of agriculture land till 1994 and then we converted that to non-agriculture. Is there any way I can buy agriculture land in Karnataka. Or is there is hope for the change in land regulation (to allow non-farmers to get into farming).

I feel this rule is preventing people to do agriculture who really wants to do that(In my place I know may farmers are not cultivating in their land)

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

shajathali

Hi

If you want to change the rules and rugulation of Govt for the betterment of Indian then all the rugulations have to be changed. No chance for that, rule can't change we have to change, fine.

There is alternative for everything, if you can't buy agri land in karnataka buy either in andhara or karnataka barder close to bangalore. i bought land for IT turned farmer for more than 10 persons presently working and few quit their job to do farming.

I syndigate them to buy land, this minimise the cost of land development, security and transport - if you want to joint with them or buy land near to their land i can give their contact number those who are in bangalore

call for more detail

Shajath ali
We Care Realtor - Tamil Nadu

shajath@gmail.com

raghu_ran

Thanks for the response. I have a followup question. Once I buy an agriculture land in Tamilnadu or Andhra, will I get eligibility to buy agriculture land in Karnataka ?

manjunn3

Hi Ragu,

I assume this is the frequently asked question in forums like this, still I would like to post my question with the hope to get some suggestions.

I'm a software engineer by profession, I am very much interested in doing farming. However I can not buy agriculture land, because currently we don't own any agriculture land. We had 42 cents of agriculture land till 1994 and then we converted that to non-agriculture. Is there any way I can buy agriculture land in Karnataka. Or is there is hope for the change in land regulation (to allow non-farmers to get into farming).

I feel this rule is preventing people to do agriculture who really wants to do that(In my place I know may farmers are not cultivating in their land)

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.
Hi Ragu,

If you are really interested in doing farming you need to buy land ! Even I work in IT company and interested in farming in fact, I have ambition to change agriculture in to industry. I have taken 5 acres land for lease for 11 years near Bangalore airport (30km BIAL). And started Pomegranate plantation from Jan 2014, also interested to goat/sheep faming. Please let me know if you are interested to be partner. Email me manju4m.ynk@gmail.com ph 9886991517