Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Buying agricultural land in Maharshtra

Register

Click Here!

vivekjsk

I want to buy agricultural land in Maharshtra. My grandfather is an agriculturist and has agricultural land in his name in Rajasthan.

Can I buy agricultural land in Maharashtra?

ksraj

Hello Mr.Vivek,

You can buy Agriculture Land in Maharashtra only if you are an Agriculturist yourself. You will have to
prove that you have some Agriculture Land in your name anywhere in India. Pl. buy or transfer 1/4 of
an acre in your name & get the new property extracts from the Local Talathi/Revenue Dept. & keep
it ready for submission to the Revenue Dept. office in the area where you buy land in Maharashtra.
This proof of Agri land in Rajasthan is important & will be required for the process of adding your
name in the revenue records for having absolute ownership of the property purchased by you.

This is what I did while purchasing some land in Thane Dist. of Maharashtra.

For any further clarification, please send a Private Message with your email. ID.

All the best.

KS Raj

For

Hi Vivek,
You can get your fathers name and then your name added to the 7/12 extract on a part of the land your grandfather owns in Rajasthan.
Once you get this done there, it shall be very simple to buy and get the other processes done in Maharashtra. Which region in Maharashtra & why are you interested in buying land here in Maharashtra ?
You can get back for any further details....
Regards
Rajesh
rajeshsshetty@hotmail.co.uk
09552554410, 09552551283

ganapati

I want to buy agricultural land in Maharshtra. My grandfather is an agriculturist and has agricultural land in his name in Rajasthan.

Can I buy agricultural land in Maharashtra?
Agricultural land ranging from less than 1 acre to 500 acres in the range of Rs.1.5 -60 Lakh/acre is available within a radius of 5 kms. of my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres@ village Sukondi, 12 acres @ village Rajapur, 13 and 33 gunthas @ village Padale, 500 acres @ Chipalun,30 acres @ village Turawade,20 acres cashewnut orachard @ village Sakrude, 45 gunthas with house on sea shore @ Anjarle are readily available.

MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM, Link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anjarle,+Ratnagiri,+Maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli,Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra State. (Pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road (State Highway No.103) and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 10 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong).Pl refer to this link for further details on Rudraksha cultivation:- From Hawaii to India a journey which took 7 years! - Home)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a pucca well constructed in RCC measuring 15 feet in diameter and 45 feet depth, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth, 67 KV M.E.S.B. power station in the adjascent farm) & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at the height of 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (Nearest sea shore is at Anjarle, Murud, Karde & Harnai at about 8 km.).
Prof. Dr. Dileep Wani
M.D.
Mamata, 26/72, Sahawas Society, Karvenagar
Pune-411052
Maharashtra
India
Mobile No. +91 9823230466
Email – medicarelabs@gmail.com

arjun kale

Hello sir
1) I hv a agreeculture land for sell..16,5 acar on shirdi puna highway 24 hours water avalabel.with rcc cunstruction farmhouse
This luxurious plot for sell urjunt 18,00,000 pr acar
2)one plot for sell on aurangabad highway this plot is in 27 acar .
15,00.000 pr acar