Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

buying agricultural land in africa

Register

Click Here!

singh_india

Hello Guys,

please let me know details on this

i mean logistics,where to get details from indian and africa goverment formalities etc

thanks

sanjay_arora

Hello Guys,

i mean logistics,where to get details from indian and africa goverment formalities etc

thanks
Don't know much about African issues....but being in International trade...I know about the Indian angle.

As an Indian Citizen, you are free to buy or lease farmland abroad. You need to find the seller or lessor during a visit abroad or negotiate or whatever...(remember cheaters & touts make due diligence a necessity as Indian legal system has no coverage abroad...check, verify & check again from local/legal sources in the location)...execute an agreement or mou....come back and approach your nearest foreign exchange branch of your bank....give a copy of agreement and you are free to remit funds.

Suggest you approach the bank before leaving and get them to issue you 500$ or about in foreign exchange cash, under LRS or liberalized remittance scheme, for the purpose of opening a bank account abroad...note: this is legal...no permissions/touts required...then when you obtain/strike a deal for land, you can remit to your account abroad rather than to the party...you are then free to pay as required by the deal, meanwhile funds remain parked in your account.

With best regards.
Sanjay.

gursminder

land in africa

Hello Guys,

thanks
hello
we know all the formalites to purchase land in africa

pl contact with following email

Gursminder Dhillon

Last edited by a moderator: