Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Buy Jersey Cows

Register

Click Here!

Sir I need 2 jersey cows with the yielding capacity of 25 lit/day will send the price list

Last edited by a moderator:

rishisethu

Mr. Parthiban i can supply ur requirement
ur expecting 25lit/day yielding capacity cows it will cost around Rs40,000 per cow
Hi,

Please send your contactnumber. I need 10 cows of milk yielding 25 lts each. will you arrange transport to tamilnadu? where do you located?

regards,
sethu

hdayanan

Mr. Parthiban i can supply ur requirement
ur expecting 25lit/day yielding capacity cows it will cost around Rs40,000 per cow
This is interesting, how do you guys confirm the yeilds claimed..??

25/litres per day from jersey is not what i have experienced but definetely claims are made by potential sellers.

suresh77

Dear Farmers,

They claim the yield to be say 25 litres,Fine. In the Morning or Evening or Morning + Evening???

Normally the yield of a cow- if its 18 litres,that means 18 litres in the morning. Nobody takes the evening milk into account.Beware of the brokers,middlemen. They claim big big things. Its our job to see that we are not getting fooled by them.Claims are ok.Ask them to milk and show the yield,not one time!! Three times continously.Always watch for some identification marks of the cow you select and be physically present during milking time.Buying a cow is not like buying something from a shop.You need to have patience to be around.Never believe their claims.Brokers they use injections like xxxxxxxx (dont want to publicise the name here).Using such injections will make the cow create many imbalances.Not only that it wont become pregnant again.

Stay away from such practices as that milk is harmful for us too.

This is a very tricky business. They claim its their farm and act like that too.

Please dont get cheated!!

MKTVM
I need some cows which should be healthy and give milk 25ltrs/day. I am shortly opening a diary farm and therefore i require only milk giving healthy cows. Please contact me

kirankumar123

Thanks MKTVM

Dear MKTVM.

Thank you and much appreciated what actually you have advised to cow buyers. I do welcome this type of advisors in the forum which really helps farmers not to get cheated.

I would like to request agents/sellers please do not cheat farmers, as they are hard working and under-paid in India. If they get cheated obviously they will loose their confidence in farming and our Agricultural market will go down and increases inflation. If ever want to cheat someone, please cheat politicians.

Regards,

Kiran

jaganath

hi sir
jaganath from banglore and i can provide u all types of cows so plz contact me jaganath

ckrajesh

Hi Jaganath,

Where is your farm in Bangalore? can I visit it? Do you deal with murrah buffalloes also? if so what is the price.

Rajesh

hi sir
jaganath from banglore and i can provide u all types of cows so plz contact me(+91 9845661012)jaganath