Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Buy good, fertile yet cheap land in Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

sanjaysharma

We have multiple proposals for agriculture properties in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra. These properties are fit for mango, cashew and rubber plantation. Within 250 kms from Mumbai and Pune with huge potential for appreciation. Don't miss this chance.

Contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

drnarendra

We have multiple proposals for agriculture properties in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra. These properties are fit for mango, cashew and rubber plantation. Within 250 kms from Mumbai and Pune with huge potential for appreciation. Don't miss this chance.

Contact me
Hi,
I am interested in buying 5-10 acres of farm land with very clear title in Konkan belt @ less than Rs 1 lac / acre. The land should be connected with road, water and electricity.
Regards

derrick

Contact me
i am interested in purchasing land 10 to 20 acres location and and ratewhere about in ratna giri

vinay148

Contact me
Hi send me the details with price

Vinay

bankaa

I am interested - more details

I will be keen to look at the proposal. Please provide more details by calling. Thanks

rammoghe

Hi,

I am interested in land in Konkan Belt, Budget <100000/- Acre. Interested in 15-20 Acres Land.
Regards

Ram Moghe Rammmoghe is my id on googletalk

manoj joshi

want 600 acre agri land

Dear Sir

want 600 acre land for cashew cultivation require at between mumbai to goa highway with water & minimum rate.

call

Contact me

ashpuri

Hello,

I would like to speak about the proposals in Maharashtra. I can be reached

You can send me your number and i can call you to discuss about the same.

Thanks,

Aashish

raj_ds

Cheap land reqd

I would be interested if you have anything in the range of 1 lac per acre which is suitably linked with roads / railway.

Contact me