Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Button Mushroom and spawn

Register

Click Here!

sgmfoods

We glad to offer Fresh white button mushroom of bulk quantity for countrywide supply. We also offer spawn for Agaricus bisporus and Milky mushroom. Interested buyers and retailer may contact us and PM.

sgmfoods

Mushroom Spawn

Let us know your quantity requirement, our price range is between Rs. 45 to 70 for all types of mushroom, ie. milky, button, oyster, Ganoderma, etc.

sgmfoods

Thank you

Dear Sir

We already have sent PM for account details with invoice, you can get delivery within week.

strawberry

Sir,
I received the detail. Thank a lot. I received details regarding Milky Mushroom. Kindly let me know the details for Button Mushroom spawn also.

sgmfoods

Free product information brochure

Thank you everyone for your queries, kindly write us with your Postal address for receiving free product information brochure , please mention your quantity and date of requirement clearly with inquiry when sending PM. Thank you.

venkyharsha

mushrooms

We glad to offer Fresh white button mushroom of bulk quantity for countrywide supply. We also offer spawn for Agaricus bisporus and Milky mushroom. Interested buyers and retailer may contact us and PM.
dear sir i want milky mushrooms day by day basic 300 kgs give me yours price details and also transport i am in andhra pradesh guntur dist.ples send me details....
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

hnj888

Button mushroom

please give ur details we will call u

thankyou
==========================================================
DEAR SIR,
PL LET ME MOST COMPETATIVE RATE AND ELATED COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDIONS. QTY-500 KGS ALTERNATE DAY
ALSO SPAWN OF ALL TYPES DAILY 75/100 KGS.
PL. RESPOND.
hnj888

trillionexim

We are "TRILLION EXPORTS" from Tamil Nadu. We URGENTLY Require Products for Export. We are ready to purchase any products you are ready to sell like Fruits, Vegetables, Handicrafts, Food Products, Honey, Coconut, Coconut Products, Agriculture Products, Textiles, Garments, Pappads, Masala Powders, Spices and any products which can be exported. We give you IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENTS for your products.
We are arranging for Business Meet at every District Capitals for the Business Deal.
For more details, please Email us to : trillionexim@gmail.com or SMS your email id to: 08760842916