Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business Venture for Wheat Flour Mills

Register

Click Here!

amitrander

Hi
I am interested in starting a Roller flour mill for production of Atta, Maida, Rawa, Bran in the outskirts of Mumbai. Can experts guide me with the feasability of the project and the possible demand supply scenarios. Can arrange for Land and Construction from my end. It would be really great if someone can put light on the procurement of machines and HR requirements to set up the project??

abhirutu

Hi
I am interested in starting a Roller flour mill for production of Atta, Maida, Rawa, Bran in the outskirts of Mumbai. Can experts guide me with the feasability of the project and the possible demand supply scenarios. Can arrange for Land and Construction from my end. It would be really great if someone can put light on the procurement of machines and HR requirements to set up the project??
Instead of putting up a new plant, you can buy an existing plant either closed or half working and can start activities with early effect. Contact us

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Mill

If u r interested in flour mill. I have a much better offer for u. If interested, feel free to call and discuss.

Manish

Last edited by a moderator: