Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business proposal

Register

Click Here!

drolia herbs

Dear Sir,
Iinvite associates for growing medicinal plants and herbs. Iwill supply the nursury saplings and will buy the fully grown plant or its parts. Iwill supply such type of herbs where the harvesting is done once in 3 or 4 months.Interested having minimum 50 acres of land with good water facility
and having a inclination towards herbs and medicinal plants contact me for futther details. We can work for our mutual benefit.

Best regards
Pramod Drolia

saisales

Dear Sir,
Iinvite associates for growing medicinal plants and herbs. Iwill supply the nursury saplings and will buy the fully grown plant or its parts. Iwill supply such type of herbs where the harvesting is done once in 3 or 4 months.Interested having minimum 50 acres of land with good water facility
and having a inclination towards herbs and medicinal plants contact me for futther details. We can work for our mutual benefit.

Best regards
Pramod Drolia
Dear Sir

I can arrange for contract farming for these medicinal plants near TV Malai. I will act as a Mediator between you and the farmers and will take whole responsibilty.
I dont have my land of own.

Would you be interested? if yes please mail me.....

with regards
K. Lakshmanan
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

bridsy

Association

Dear Pramod,
We are a Agro based Pvt. ltd. co. having 250 acers of agriland in Maharashtra, would understood your idea, Please let me know on private message detail contents & viability, Return on project.
Regards.
Subhash

Dear Sir,

Best regards
Pramod Drolia

honor

Sir,

We are a Common Initiative Group with a Membership of more than 420 farmers. We have read your business proposal and we can take up your business. We have more than 300 hectares of land lying fallow and there is a river that cuts across the parcel of land in question.

We are in the Cameroons in the North West region. We have good fertile land and we do organic farming . If interested, please, contact us.

Lang Naphtali,
Delegate for the Group.

aromedindia

Herbs

We have 1750 acres land in SEONI district MP which enjoys moderate climate with sufficient rains (1250-1500mm).The land is both irrigated and dry land.Pl suggest species and expected return.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com