Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business plan.

Register

Click Here!

royal_aromatix

All those farmers and start up companies who want to asses their business plans or create a business plan of their agriculture business. We have a software regarding the complete business assesment ( profit loss, expenditures, profile, reports generator,sales forcast, marketing plans, web development, financial plan etc.) available with us.

Those who want to include the I-T power in their business can avail use of the software to keep a tab on their business. This software will provide you to improve your business and carry out the necessary evaluations which you other wise miss.

This software is essential for those who have just started up as a company as well as those who just take raw numbers as their results. This software will provide you a complete assesment of the work and thus improve your business in a technical manner.

This software will provide you about SWOT analysis of your business. The SWOT analysis will help you evaluate the strength and weakness of your business. In other words this software is your complete management tool.

Those who are known to computer can use this software. It is easy to use, results oriented software. Support systems will be provided online.

Those who are interested to buy can contact us. As this software is made for agribusiness purpose, it is priced at just Rs. 1000

Marketing Enquiries solicited.

Regards

Manish Petwal

Royal Aromatix Services

akashgupta

Hi Dear,

Can u send me link for know more about software........? and How can it work........?

Please contact...
I am waiting ur reply.

Regards,
Akash Gupta

Last edited by a moderator:

bahadhurs

sofware

i am intrested
can you send full details of software and tell me how it works

please send me private message

bahadhurs

royal_aromatix

software link

Business Plan Pro - Business Plan Software
Please contact....

Its the complete business plan software link.

vijaimk

Bussiness Plan

Hi,

I was impressed with the way you have described the product, please share more details with the demo of the software.

You can contact me on my mail Id

Regards,
Vijaya Kumar M.K

arunsinhr

send me more detail i am intrested to gujarat state
Please contact...

arun

shabbir

SIR,
interested in your agri. software, pl. give more details or demo .
e-mail; decentdecor52@rediffmail.com
THANKS.
SHABBIR

All those farmers and start up companies who want to asses their business plans or create a business plan of their agriculture business. We have a software regarding the complete business assesment ( profit loss, expenditures, profile, reports generator,sales forcast, marketing plans, web development, financial plan etc.) available with us.

Those who want to include the I-T power in their business can avail use of the software to keep a tab on their business. This software will provide you to improve your business and carry out the necessary evaluations which you other wise miss.

This software is essential for those who have just started up as a company as well as those who just take raw numbers as their results. This software will provide you a complete assesment of the work and thus improve your business in a technical manner.

This software will provide you about SWOT analysis of your business. The SWOT analysis will help you evaluate the strength and weakness of your business. In other words this software is your complete management tool.

Those who are known to computer can use this software. It is easy to use, results oriented software. Support systems will be provided online.

Those who are interested to buy can contact us. As this software is made for agribusiness purpose, it is priced at just Rs. 1000

Marketing Enquiries solicited.

Regards

Manish Petwal

Royal Aromatix Services