Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business partners wanted in TN

Register

Click Here!

Dear Friends,

We Farm-works Global Resources ( Nigeria) Ltd has ventured into several agricultural projects in African and south American region.In continuity,as part of the process,I personally,wish to start / venture into agro based business in India,and seek partners who are interested to venture into this our business.We shall able to invest in the required seed capitals,and further shall able to bring the required capital from overseas,on the business module prepared by us in Food processing,Dairy sectors.We would like to seek the partners,in the Coimbatore belt ( Pollachi, Udumalai, Natham, Sivagangai, Anaikatty, Palghat,erode,salem and surroundings) ,in case if you are interested to venture in to this business at the earliest.I shall be available in the country till Second week of April.

Sethu P Kumar
Executive Director

Last edited by a moderator:

venkatrchari

Business Partners

I am interested in Hydroponic Greenhouse Production. Would you be interested in Handholding capital.

Venkat Chari

abhisu

hi sethupalanikumar
This is abhijeet shenoy from karnataka,India .. i have sent u PM regarding an beautiful agriculture related product .. in case u r interested contact me

vrkrishnan78

Agri-projects

Dear Sethu i want to talk with you over phone.please call me or just sms your contact number
Regards
Radhakrishnan.V,
Dear Friends,

We Farm-works Global Resources ( Nigeria) Ltd has ventured into several agricultural projects in African and south American region.In continuity,as part of the process,I personally,wish to start / venture into agro based business in India,and seek partners who are interested to venture into this our business.We shall able to invest in the required seed capitals,and further shall able to bring the required capital from overseas,on the business module prepared by us in Food processing,Dairy sectors.We would like to seek the partners,in the Coimbatore belt ( Pollachi, Udumalai, Natham, Sivagangai, Anaikatty, Palghat,erode,salem and surroundings) ,in case if you are interested to venture in to this business at the earliest.I shall be available in the country till Second week of April.

Sethu P Kumar
Executive Director

jsreeni

Food processing

I am from Virudhunagar Dist. Tamilnadu...

Iam interested in food processing..

Pls send me the details..

jain_biz

Dear Friends,

Sethu P Kumar
Executive Director
Hi Kumar,

This is Jain from Pollachi and now in US. Happy to hear that you are going to do something in Coimbatore belt. I am interested in, let me know you details to discuss.

Thx.
Jain

prad1487

Hi Sir,

This is Pradeep from Chennai. I am trained in Hydroponics and am looking to start a farm, but for the cost,,,, If you can bare the expenses and me being a working partner I will be very much interested in doing so.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep

shan0404

Dear Friends,

Sethu P Kumar
Executive Director

Hi

I am interested in your project and i am based at pollachi.
Kindly revert if you are interested to discuss about the same.

Thanks & Best regards
Shan

baba

Regarding project proposals based at coimbatore

Hi

I am interested in your project and i am based at pollachi.
Kindly revert if you are interested to discuss about the same.

Thanks & Best regards
Shan
Dear sir,
I appreciate your interest in agri related projects in coimbatore. I have lot of interesting projects referred in that terrain. I am working for a multinational company having rich experience in executing projects and have hands on experience in its implementation difficulties. I would like to call you before you leave india. pl. sent details

contact no;
kind regards.

kannan arivalan.

thailiannan

I am from coimbatore Region.Pl contact-

I am very much interested for JV.I am from coimbatore Region.Pl contact-

sundarsmnm

land in sivagangai

We have 50 and 60 acres of land full of redsoil and waer faacilities in sivagangai district for further information and details please mail

senthilmvc

Dear Sethu,

I am from Salem, am interested in Food processing business and wanted to be an partener. For further details please contact

Regards,
Senthil Kumar

ramakotis2k9

Scientist ramakoti

Hi mr.sethupalanikumar
you can mail me to ramakotis at the rate of yahoo dot com ...i have lands in the outter hyderabad and in ongole ,prakasam dist,andhrapradesh,...i am interested in an agribased research lab for world famour ongole bulls semen development breed development and marketing internationally...my proffessional studies in cit.COIMBATORE..we may have detailed discussions in chennai anytime...
We have base in dallas and detroit
regards
scientist ramakoti

yenraj

i am interested

dear sir,

i am interested with the project please let me know project proposal.

regards

tigi

Hi Sethu
Could you send me the details of your project-
very much interested- ready to partner-let me have your contact details
I'm interested in any plantation project or modern/organic oriented project

Regards

selvas

Hello ,
we are owning Organic Agri Farm, and intrested in food processing , please contact us