Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Business partner for aquaponic farming business in india

Register

Click Here!

sanjay40039

hello friend,

Myself Sanjay Kumar Maurya from uttarpradesh.I am mechanicl engg. post graduation student from IIT ROORKEE.
so am sending this massage to find interested partners for my Aquaponic farming business which m going to start in india........for that i need partner with background horticulture and marketing.....

mail-id sanjay40039@gmail.com

Thanks & regards

vrkrishnan78

Dear Sanjay

I can work with you in the Aquaponic project.You may call or mail me for further discussion.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V
8108181456/8108178704
vrkrishnan78@rediffmail.com

hello friend,

Myself Sanjay Kumar Maurya from uttarpradesh.I am mechanicl engg. post graduation student from IIT ROORKEE.
so am sending this massage to find interested partners for my Aquaponic farming business which m going to start in india........for that i need partner with background horticulture and marketing.....

mail-id sanjay40039@gmail.com

Thanks & regards

emniclap

Printer is a common problem that usually occurs while printing on a regular basis. Due to having low internet connection on your operating system, such an issue can be arisen. You may start wandering for the technical support of your Why Is My Brother Printer Offline related type of query. Despite of wasting your precious time, you should contact to the certified technicians via calling helpline number.

Brother Printers frequently indicate technical hitches because of inward reasons. There are numerous reasons which can cause Brother Printer is in an Error State. Call us now to get a reliable solution.

emniclap

to generate a profile of the programs and applications you run most often. As you use your system, SuperFetch gradually learns what you run most often and will pre-emptively load elements of those applications onto your RAM so that when you need them, they load up far quicker than they might otherwise service host superfetch