Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business option using agricylture waste like cotton sticks and other agri waste

Register

Click Here!

nhgoswami

I am interested to start a business which can use the Agriculture waste like cotton sticks, dry grass or any other agriculture waste. If anybody can guide about about the project, profitability, land allotment from Government and finance.

kvsaiprasad

Please contact

Please contact:

I am interested to start a business which can use the Agriculture waste like cotton sticks, dry grass or any other agriculture waste. If anybody can guide about about the project, profitability, land allotment from Government and finance.

Last edited by a moderator:

serdairi

SERD-AIRI(Agricultural Information and Research Institute) is an voluntrary organization providig technical information and training to farmers and enterpreuners in agriculture.feel free to contact for all about agriculture,sericulture @livestock farming

Last edited by a moderator:

arpit

You can go for biomass briquettes. I have studied a lot in this aspect. Contact me for more details.