Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business Opportunity - Agriculture/ Horticulture

Register

Click Here!

ca_expert

If you are looking for a business opportunity in horticulture, we can offer you a very viable project with excellent return on investment.
We are experts in setting up controlled atmosphere cold stores and integrated cold chains with proven international technology which has been appraised by leading banks of the country.
If you have a suitable place (min. 2 acres) and margin for initial investment, we can help you setup a state of the art unit.

We can get you government grants and venture capital from the central government for this unit which will ensure you do not have to risk your own capital.

The project is for the storage of fresh fruits and vegetables for longer periods so as to make them available all year round. The project works on the principle of storing when supply> demand in the market and selling when demand exists and supply is nil.

If you are interested in this venture, you can send me a private message with your contact details and I will get back to you

Thanks

Y. Kumar

ddavid

Hello Mr.Kumar

Can you reach me ...Iam interested in this.

Thanks!
Deva

Last edited by a moderator:

igrower

Dear Mr Kumar,

I am very interested in this. Please contact me

renewagro

Dear Sir ,

We take this opportunity to introduce our self as one of the leading framer form the Central province of India. We have bout 600 acres (26 million sq feet) of agricultural land owned by us. Currently we are cultivating Soya bean & Wheat.

Our farm is well connected to the Highway, Railways & International Air port.

It is very good and fertile land with abundant water (own made 1km lake, 3-4 bore wells.3 wells), electricity and fertilizers. We have plans to develop this farm to a high-tech integrated agricultural farm.

We understand that your company have word class farm practices and engaged in best farm development activities.

We are looking for :

1.Contract Farming Practices. or/and

2.Techno commercial or and Financial joint venture .

We request you to please let us know your further interest in Us.

Please also feel free to ask for any further information from our side.

We appreciate a prompt reply from your side.

Thanks Regards

RenewAgro Farms

Please contact..

nbkhond

cold storage

ya i am interested please send mail

neelkanth

If you are looking for a business opportunity in horticulture, we can offer you a very viable project with excellent return on investment.
We are experts in setting up controlled atmosphere cold stores and integrated cold chains with proven international technology which has been appraised by leading banks of the country.
If you have a suitable place (min. 2 acres) and margin for initial investment, we can help you setup a state of the art unit.

We can get you government grants and venture capital from the central government for this unit which will ensure you do not have to risk your own capital.

The project is for the storage of fresh fruits and vegetables for longer periods so as to make them available all year round. The project works on the principle of storing when supply> demand in the market and selling when demand exists and supply is nil.

If you are interested in this venture, you can send me a private message with your contact details and I will get back to you

Thanks

Y. Kumar

rem_chem

I am intrested

i am intrested , send me more detail abt the same
Please contact..
i am from ahmedabad.

syedmdrashid

send detail

sir
i am interested.plz. send me detail.
thanks
s.m.rashid
Please contact..

hnafie

Dear Mr. Y. Kumar,
I am interested in setting up a CA store in Sudan. Can you please contact me via
We are very serious about this project.

Thanks.

H. Nafie

amitbane2007

Agri land At ` 7 to ` 50 / sq ft with agriculture return of Approx 36% per annum

Here is great opportunity to own Farm Land in vicinity of Mini Mahabaleshwar with agriculture returns. We have three offers

1) Land at ` 7/Sq ft if you buy minimum 50 acres land. We provide Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity.
2) Land at ` 20/Sq ft for 1 acre We provide Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity.
3) Land at ` 50/Sq ft for 1 acre. Alongside Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity we Provide return of approx. 36% per annum for lifetime. Here company will take care of entire development,production & marketing of agro product. (Wide range of Banboo Palntation in consideration with consultation of experts). This could be option to your traditional investment planning as most secured option.
4) EMI Facility is available.
Contact please...

ssprasad

Cold Storage

Kindly explain the initial investment required and the ROI. What sort of Govt. grants/subsidies and venture capital we can expect from Central Govt. What would be the BEP. Pl give details in PM.

Thanks

Y. Kumar