Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business offers for power projects

Register

Click Here!

viyor

We are leading power projects development co. Here n india, have a operations set with hong kong/nepal/europe and africa, like to invite proposal from land/building owners, who have mega land and like to eneter in power project business,and like to earn 10 lacks per acre profits, pl.cont. Us viyors@gmail.com and pl. click the link to visit our website viyors.com

Last edited:

manikumar10

Power Projects

Hai,
I am Manivannan, working and staying in Kuwait since 1993. I am interested on your proposal. Let me know the full details and requirement so that we can work together. I already sourced 170 acres of land in Tirunelveli district @IRs.50,000/- per acre. Please feel free to contact me on my mobile or contact me through my email id,Expecting your reply at the earliest to proceed further.
Kind regards,
K. Manivannan

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

bhiwaniagri

Hi

I am interested in your proposal. We have a land bank of around 350 acre near GURGAON... Ideal for setting up power plant... I am looking fro something in solar thermal technology. Kindly contact me providing the name of your company and their technology.
We would be interested in forming a joint venture..

raochandu

Hi
I am interested in this project. Please send me the details about infrastructure cost and other requirements.

Regards

rshah

HI... We have around 2500 Acres of land in Gujarat. More information appreciated.

Regards,
Shah.

nageshg

why can`t you post details regarding the project.your are just posting some thing and did not responding for the quarries,then what is the use of postings.

paren

kindly send the details for how much min. land is required for such project?? kindly mails us the details n viability of the project..we have land around ahmedabad. email id is .

ifshaikh786

need to know details

I do like the proposal of power project.Need to know some of the details
to come to a decision and planning.
Contact please....

maheseyv

We are leading power projects development co. Here n india, have a operations set with hong kong/nepal/europe and africa, like to invite proposal from land/building owners, who have mega land and like to eneter in power project business,and like to earn 10 lacks per acre profits, pl.cont. Us
Hai,
I am mahesh pawar, staying in maharastra . I am interested on your proposal. Let me know the full details and requirement so that we can work together. i have land in maharastra Please feel free to contact me on my mobile or contact me through my email id,Expecting your reply at the earliest to proceed further.
Kind regards,

bdbv

We are leading power projects development co. Here n india, have a operations set with hong kong/nepal/europe and africa, like to invite proposal from land/building owners, who have mega land and like to eneter in power project business,and like to earn 10 lacks per acre profits, pl.cont. Us
Dear Mr. Viyor We are working as NGO in clean energy development program in our area and want’s financial support/ventures this is good model for return in 16% to 20% per annum if you people are interested in 6Years investment in our project kindly contact me
Shailesh Pisalkar

bdbv

Looking for Finance/ventures

Dear Mr. Hiyer We are working as NGO in clean energy development program in our area and want’s financial support/ventures this is good model for return in 16% to 20% per annum if you people are interested in 6Years investment in our project kindly contact me
Shailesh Pisalkar

jain1968

My self Atul, need to know much more details of power project. we have Latrite land about 90 Acres in Ratnagiri Distt of Maharashtra, is this sufficient for the project and wht are the steps to fallow for establishing so need more details? hope u give the contact details, for more clarifications and queries.

thanks
Atul Jain
jain1968@yahoo.com

thananchezhian

Sir

I want the details of it. Will u send me the details. Please send it to me.

by
K. Thananchezhian

toms1972

Ref to your Power energy proposal

Hi
I am interested in this project. and i am staying in Andhrapradesh and I have 5 acres of land suitable for even solar energy too Please send me the details about infrastructure cost and other requirements.

Regards
Tomy Anto

viyor

PL. CONT TO, viyors@gmail.com,visit www.viyors.com

there is no mail id we found, ok. pl. send a mail proposal to, viyors@gmail.com , and for projects/co./products and about us pl. visit Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

Hai,
I am Manivannan, working and staying in Kuwait since 1993. I am interested on your proposal. Let me know the full details and requirement so that we can work together. I already sourced 170 acres of land in Tirunelveli district @IRs.50,000/- per acre. Please feel free to contact me on my mobile or contact me through my email id,Expecting your reply at the earliest to proceed further.
Kind regards,
K. Manivannan

Please contact...