Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Business Associates/partners wanted across India

Register

Click Here!

naturoagro

Dear All,

We are in the business of Agro-Forestry and Generating Green Power. We have done successful implementation of the project concept in the state of Tamilnadu.

Now we want to take in concept forward in all other states in India. We are looking at business associates/partners who can promote this concept in different states..

We will provide all details and consultancy.

If anyone interested to know more or want to join hands with us kindly contact me on naturoagro@gmail.com

regards,
Murali

bridsy

Association

Dear Murli,
Need more details about your project / Concept.
we are a Pvt. ltd Company & having over 250 acers of agriland in Maharashtra.
does our association is useful to you ? if so mail details on my private message.
Regards,
Subhash

Dear All,

We are in the business of Agro-Forestry and Generating Green Power. We have done successful implementation of the project concept in the state of Tamilnadu.

Now we want to take in concept forward in all other states in India. We are looking at business associates/partners who can promote this concept in different states..

If anyone interested to know more or want to join hands with us kindly contact me on naturoagro@gmail.com

regards,
Murali

raaji21

Dear All,

regards,
Murali
please send me the details of the project , I will be interested to go ahead but after knowing the details. Please mail me...
Please contact...
with regards,

Rajesh Sharma

Last edited by a moderator:

deepdeepak

Details

Pls...Send the details for further clarifications.

Dear All,

regards,
Murali

kcpreddy

Dear All,

regards,
Murali
please send the details..
Please contact....

kulkarnis2969

Please send me details of your products. Would like to know more about the way this product works and what is the level of usage.
We can work together in Maharashtra.

Regards,

Sandeep
Please contact...

nishan

sir/madam,
i m interested with your proposal so pls. sen me approperiate details, i m fro bihar patna
santosh jha
Please contact....

naturoagro

Pls contact me directly if interested!!!

Dear All,

Thanks for your response.

If you need more details kindly send me an email on naturoagro@gmail.com.

It's difficult for me to post the complete project details here.

regards,
Murali.

manojsinghchandel

hi

Let us know the details, we can expand it in Himachal / North India. Send mail for further discussion, we are private limited company.

Regds

Manoj Singh