Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bulk Quantity Req. of Medicinal Plants & Seed.

Register

Click Here!

vsgs

We have requirement of bulk qty planting materials :-

1-Sarpgandha seed & Plants
2-Aleo-vera plants
3-Stevia plants
4-Brahmi plants & Cutting
5-Sataver plants

Gunune party capable to supply please contact :-
S.K. Mishra 09415561067
Dr. P.K.Singh 09415516672
M/S V.S.Global Syndicate
Office No:-05222739537
Email:vsglobalsyndicate@yahoo.com
Webside:vsglobal.apnashaher.com

Last edited:

rcdixit

Dear sir
Our medicines plants research and propagation society can provide you yellow shatawar saplings in poly bags/pots.The potted saplings can be supplied @26/-each and poly saplings @16/-per piece.Pl contact if interested.
rcdixit

mahesh_patel

Dear sir
Our medicines plants research and propagation society can provide you yellow shatawar saplings in poly bags/pots.The potted saplings can be supplied @26/-each and poly saplings @16/-per piece.Pl contact if interested.
rcdixit
Dear sir, we r having 5 lacs aloe vera plants @ 4 RS. at our farm and 4 lacs stevea plants for sell. the rate are at our farm. we can deliver at extra 1 to 1.5 rs transport charge to your place in india, we are at Anand dist. GUJARAT, pl.mail your requirement
Dr. Mhesh Patel

haradek

Medicinal Plants & Seeds

Please specify the quantity you are looking for each and the location for delivery.

We shall provide you the quote on receiving further details

Thanks
Haradek

We have requirement of bulk qty planting materials :-

1-Sarpgandha seed & Plants
2-Aleo-vera plants
3-Stevia plants
4-Brahmi plants & Cutting
5-Sataver plants

Gunune party capable to supply please contact :-
S.K. Mishra 09415561067
Dr. P.K.Singh 09415516672
M/S V.S.Global Syndicate
Office No:-05222739537
Email:vsglobalsyndicate@yahoo.com
Webside:vsglobal.apnashaher.com

peresandra

I am having a 25 acres of agricultural land near Bangalore Karnataka, now at present we are dong a conventional method of cultivation, but it is not encouraging , i wanted /interested in growing any kind of medicinal plants/.herbal plants

Can you just help us in this regard, like can you help in grow the medicinal plants on buy back arrangements, even we can mobilise more land if necessary.

Your immediate res ponce is highly appreciated

Thanking you,

with regards,

P.G.PRAKASH

Mobile:

Last edited by a moderator:

chirag

kind attention Mahesh patel

Dear sir, we r having 5 lacs aloe vera plants @ 4 RS. at our farm and 4 lacs stevea plants for sell. the rate are at our farm. we can deliver at extra 1 to 1.5 rs transport charge to your place in india, we are at Anand dist. GUJARAT, pl.mail your requirement
Dr. Mhesh Patel
Dear Friend,
Kindly call me on my cell number. I am in Ahmedabad and will be in your contact for the stevia and other crops.
We have the various projects where we can go together.

Medicinal plants

I am having a 25 acres of agricultural land near Bangalore Karnataka, now at present we are dong a conventional method of cultivation, but it is not encouraging , i wanted /interested in growing any kind of medicinal plants/.herbal plants

Can you just help us in this regard, like can you help in grow the medicinal plants on buy back arrangements, even we can mobilise more land if necessary.

Your immediate res ponce is highly appreciated

Thanking you,

with regards,

P.G.PRAKASH

Mobile:
sir, pl give the detais u want to cultivate,cause uncounted herbs available,so,pl give me the name of herbs, i can help u land preparation ,crop selection,land development, irrigation setup,reguler visit,manking proposal,subsidy proposal.call me please

for supply of medicinal plant

sir
i can supply of alovera, sataver,sharpgandha& other type of medicinal plants in large quntity. the following rate..

alovera plant 1.5/plant
satavar plant 2/plant
sharpgandha 2/plant

regards
rakesh choudhary

kailash

plants

sir
i can supply of alovera, sataver,sharpgandha& other type of medicinal plants in large quntity. the following rate..

alovera plant 1.5/plant
satavar plant 2/plant
sharpgandha 2/plant

regards
rakesh choudhary
these rates with transportation or without trans.pls clear condition and quan.we req in bulk .

vijay_agricos

We Hv G9 Tissue Banana Plants ..We Buy Back Fruits

Respected Sir,
We have Tissue culture Plants Of G-9 variety for sale ,Our Company is , Rise n Shine Biotech,Pune .We produce 15 million plants in year so if there will more than 200 Ha , Banana plantation of ours in your peripheri we do export of Banana also in middle east if wanna do joint business plz inform me...for plant aslo I am consulting for Agri,Land purchace ,export.we hv also.(Onion,Pomogranate,Grains). Please contact....
Thank You
regards,
VIJAY GOPHANE