Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Buffalo dairy farm consultants

Register

Click Here!

anandbhosale

Hello,
We are in the process of establishing a buffalo dairy farm near Mumbai. We need dairy consultants for preparing bankable project and related help to establish the farm.

rkb12

Hello ,
Warm greetings of the day.
We offer the most advanced technology to bring about wide scale benefits for animal husbandry and environmental protection.
It is called EM TECHNOLOGY I.E "EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISM" .

EM.1 products in animal husbandry segment (i.e)
1. Maple animal bokashi (feed additive).

2.Maple EM.1 pashuamrut (feed additive ,sanitation and drinking water purpose.)

Further details and product information please mail me at rakeshcam09@gmail.com

If you required above this please mail me and your contact details.
Thank you.

Rakesh kumar behera
Maple Orgtech India Pvt Ltd.
Vijayawada.
Email rakeshcam09@gmail.com
Account Suspended

drsarkar

Dear Mr. Anand Bhosale ,
Thanks for your Buffalo farm World Information Implementation at Thane / Mumbai..We are the Dairy Farm / Process Consultant based in M.P. and covering all India basis..We are in this field since 1981-82 and providing Hi-tech Consultancy services on end to End solutions..you can mail me on sarkar41419atgmaildotcom with full details and your future plans with target project area setup..
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…We can provide complete project turnkey consultancy from 110 - 5000 Elite Indian Pure Bred Buffalo Farm on semi / full automation with milk packaging and preservation techniques ..

Hello,
We are in the process of establishing a buffalo dairy farm near Mumbai. We need dairy consultants for preparing bankable project and related help to establish the farm.