Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Broccoli, Broccoli & Broccoli

Register

Click Here!

3gagri

Hi All,

We can supply Broccoli of any quantity!

We also have zucchinis, Chinese Cabbage, Leeks , Celery , Red Cabbage , Paksoy, Bush Beans , Green Peas, Baby Potatoes, Button Mushrooms and other exotic Vegetables!

Hurry we have an offer price on BULK orders!

Call me at 09600377279 or send me a private msg! :)

Sincerely,

Babu Rajshekar

ananth36

We may require in chennai

HI,
I Am L.M.Anantha Padmanaban here from chennai and i want to know whether you can supply all these vegetables to chennai as per my order.want to know the pricing, mode of transportation and other details.

Last edited by a moderator:

rahulmi

Exotic Vegetables

Dear Babu,
We are planning to start a trading business of Exotic Vegetables and fruits. Our target market is High end hotels, restaurants and fast food chain. We would like to do business with you. Where is your business based at?? Will we get regular supply?? We will appreciate if you forward us your complete detail at following mail I.D

Regards
Rahul Mishra

We also have zucchinis, Chinese Cabbage, Leeks , Celery , Red Cabbage , Paksoy, Bush Beans , Green Peas, Baby Potatoes, Button Mushrooms and other exotic Vegetables!

Sincerely,

Babu Rajshekar[/QUOTE]

rahulmi

Exotic Vegetables

Dear Babu,
We are planning to start a trading business of Exotic Vegetables and fruits. Our target market is High end hotels, restaurants and fast food chain. We would like to do business with you. Where is your business based at?? Will we get regular supply?? We will appreciate if you forward us your complete detail at following mail I.D

Regards
Rahul Mishra

Sincerely,

Babu Rajshekar[/QUOTE]