Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Boer goats from australia

Register

Click Here!

raghe

We can supply 1000 F1 Boer Goat does sourced from breeders in the eastern states of Australia, bucks also available.
We also have young purebred boer goats from our own farm, aged up to two tooth, 800 per year.
Angus cattle and Dorper sheep also available. All breeds suitable to the climate in south east asia, malaysia, Philippines also india and pakistan.
We promise competitive prices and will provide extensive information about all the livestock we supply. Thankyou.

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-

Last edited by a moderator:

dharafarm

your address

Dear sir,
Please let me know your address and contact numbers

C.Dhamodharan

dineshmore

Buck AND BOAR

Please inform your prices for buck and boar and contct details to mail-

OTE=dharafarm;107660]Dear sir,
Please let me know your address and contact numbers

C.Dhamodharan

[/QUOTE]

pedikkatt

We can supply 1000 F1 Boer Goat does sourced from breeders in the eastern states of Australia, bucks also available.
We also have young purebred boer goats from our own farm, aged up to two tooth, 800 per year.
Angus cattle and Dorper sheep also available. All breeds suitable to the climate in south east asia, malaysia, Philippines also india and pakistan.
We promise competitive prices and will provide extensive information about all the livestock we supply. Thankyou.

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-
We have a goat farm with 300 nos now in Tamil Nadu, Villupuram Dist and planing to add more varities and Boer also in our list. Please let me know your contact details or call us on or email

Regards
Basheer

rosetvm

Goat farm in Kerala.

If anyone interested to establish a small goat farm in Kerala and have your own land I can help you.

Please reply with your contact details. I have also F1 Boer goats. The parent boar goats are offspring of Australien import.

rosetvm

Last edited:

lingappa

Dear Sir,
We are planning to buy boer goats ,please give your contact details to this mail or mobile.

udaygujarathi

Please send the details for the same along with the growing conditions

:confused:

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-

seeaar

Boer

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-
kindly mail me the photographs of ur farm and animals and contact details we are ;lokking for 25nos of boer does
mail me at

seeaar

Boer Bucks and does

Hi

I am Kumar from Karmataka i am looking for good quality boer does and bucks please mail me...
please contact...

seeaar

Betadur Goat farm

Hi This is shekar from Betadur Goat Farm
we have quality osmanabadi and sirohi breed for sale

please mail me if you have any requirement...
please contact.....

perprit

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-
Sir,
I am having Farms in Distt Solan H.P. India at an altitude of Three Thousand Five Hundred Feet above Sea Level. Will goats supplied by you will be able to give proper results.Further you are requested to supply the prices of your product .
With Regards.
PERMINDER SINGH

dmkalai

Boer goats

Dear Sir,
We are planning to buy boer goats ,please give your contact details , so that we can contact you
and let me know the price

kalaimani

abagchi77

boer goat

Please contact...
-AL SHAJAR BOER GOATS-
dear ..

how to get them?
what r the formalities?
will they survive in north india?

what price?
thanks
your's truly
alokesh bagchi

nimmabalu

We are starting a new sheep and goat farming near Bengaluru rural, need pure blood Dorper eves and Ram. Boer goat. Any gunine breeders can contact me with there price and mode of transportation.
MG BALAKRISHNA #751,6TH, 6th block Rajajinagar Bengaluru city Karnataka state India
Telephone_91 9845022209