Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Boer goat form

Register

Click Here!

siva_c74

Dear all
Now I am working in Saudi I have a plane to start goat form in my native (kattumannarkoil –cuddlore dt –tamilnadu-india) after one year . for this plane I wanted to collect lot of information from who is experienced in goat form , from some data I came to know that BOER goat Is the best for meat production and also I have some experience with JAMUNAPARI and other local verity
Can anyone say about Boer goats,if Boer goat can give the production at Indian environmental( south African web site say it can give more growth at semi deserts also),if I will go for Boer from where I can get the initial goat (at least one male) or is there any dry semen method
If anyone have any verity of goat form in tamilnadu please give me a chance to come and visit your form
Thanks regards
siva

vbhuvan

Dear Sir,
I am a Spiritual person. I am getting Spiritual Messages everyday. I have been instructed to serve the people. Nowadays I am getting Messages regarding Agriculture and its allied fields.

Hence I can advise about selling and buying lands, agricultural produces. animal husbandry produces, etc., I can advise which crops can be cultivated and at which time, techniques to increase the productivity, whwre the seeds can be bought, to whom to sell, which variety of animals (cows, buffalloes, goats, horses, rabbits, chicks, etc.,) can be reared and techniques to improve their produtivity and tips about rainy days

At the same time please do not expect anyhing from me about astrology and about future things.

You can contact me please....

Thanking you,

Yours,
vbhuvan.

Last edited by a moderator:

intexmatrix

foot and mouth disease, swine fever and more….

Dear all
Now I am working in Saudi I have a plane to start goat form in my native (kattumannarkoil –cuddlore dt –tamilnadu-india) after one year . for this plane I wanted to collect lot of information from who is experienced in goat form , from some data I came to know that BOER goat Is the best for meat production and also I have some experience with JAMUNAPARI and other local verity
Can anyone say about Boer goats,if Boer goat can give the production at Indian environmental( south African web site say it can give more growth at semi deserts also),if I will go for Boer from where I can get the initial goat (at least one male) or is there any dry semen method
If anyone have any verity of goat form in tamilnadu please give me a chance to come and visit your form
Thanks regards
siva
Dear Sir,
We import and deal EPA Registration with Hygiene Disinfectant Chemicals. The following are the effectively disinfectant products dealing New generation Premium quaternary ammonium compound, One Step Disinfectant Detergent, Non Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer , Aldehyde free Non-Irritant Fumigation disinfectant chemicals ., Products and supplying to the Hospitals, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) , Meat Food plants, Diary Farm, Livestock Farm, Pig Farm (Piggery), Hatching Farm, Egg Farm, Poultry Farm, Veterinary Farm. Our EPA Registration Disinfectant Chemicals Broad spectrum efficacy against Bacteria, Fungi and several virus types like foot and mouth disease, swine fever and more….
Our disinfectant chemicals very cost effective formula.
Thanking you
please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: