Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biomass Agri-waste reuse and recycle

Register

Click Here!

allindiapellets

Biomass / Agriculture Waste

We are a group of professionals trying to spread awareness in the Indian farming community the importance of Biomass in the coming century as we progress towards a BIO-ECONOMY.

Agriculture waste is one of the best resources being unused by the local communities of farmers world-wide. All plant based material ( roots, leaves, branches, fruits, flowers & shells) all have a energy / chemical value.

The best scenario in the current market of India is of collection, cleaning & logistics of agriculture resources. Mainly used for Energy.

We would like to know the opinion of this community as to what is happening to agriculture waste at the ground level, and are there any interest to produce a value add for the farmer, local community as well as the environment.

Best
allindiapellets.com

kolakkoden

Greetings!

Further to your advt I visited the website also. I am an NRI from Kerala would like to have community based projects to benefit poor people in economical weak/tribal area. Kindly advise if you have detailed project report (DPR)/Business Plan which is commercially viable for NGOs. Please contact me by email naseerkola@hotmail.com

amit4u

Dear sir,

I have some project for your company if you want to Buy tea garden and industrial land. The part of north Bengal and north east gateway. Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh touch with this city

1 . IN BIDHAN NAGAR 70 ACRES TEA GARDEN FOR SALE @10 LACK ACRE.

25 K.M. FROM BAGDOGRA AIRPORT.

2.IN GHOSHPUKUR 15 ACRES TEA GARDEN FOR SALE PRISE- 3 CRORE. 19 k.m. from Bagdogra Airport.

3.GHOSHPUKUR NAXALBARI ROUT 36 ACRES TEA GARDEN FOR SALE @ 7LACK ACRE. 27 k.m from Bagdogra airport.

4. IN CHOPRA 20 K.M. FROM NH-31. LAND SIZE( 100 ACRES ) GOOD RUNNING TEA GARDEN FOR SALE . COSTING FULL 100 ACRES LAND 7 CRORE.Total distance 73 k.m from Bagdogra Airport .

5. NEAR TOOL TAX ATTACH WITH NH-31 LAND FOR SALE 22 BIGHA @25 LACK PER BIGHA. INDUSTRIAL LAND.

6. 14 BIGHA LAND FOR SALE 0 Kilometer from NH-31 @15 lack bigha . INDUSTRIAL LAND.

With Best Regards

AMIT TIRKEY
Mobile No- 9932201620

E-mail- amittirkey.slg@gmail.com