Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biogas & Solar consultancy

Register

Click Here!

shahchiragm

Dear Sir,

We provide technical consultancy and procurement services for Biogas and Solar PV plant. Pl contact for any of your requirement

Regards

Chirag
Energytek

prabhuyadwad

Do you solar plant for Agri purpose

Hi sir,

Do you have solar or BIO-GAS Plant for agricultural purpose .
For 10 hp pumpset or 7 hp pumpset ?

Thanks
Prabhu

Last edited by a moderator:

lazar

Project cost

I wanted to know if we could run a 10HP or 7HP motor with a solar or biogas plant. If it's possible, how much will be the investment for the project?

Contact me

vkumar

Hi
I am interested to know the cost for running the farm pumping unit of 10 hp .

Please send me the details or PM

Consultancy at free of cost

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as an Energy Service Company (ESCO) accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Government of India, and empanelled as Energy Audit farm in Government of Odisha. We are professionally managed by technocrats of different disciplines, devoted to the improvement of energy efficiency and renewable energy through Training, Workshop, Energy Audit, Demonstration and Promoting Energy Saving Products since 1995. We offer total solution for Energy Conservation, which can be customized to the needs of every industrial and commercial Unit.

Consumers today are conscious of environmental issues such as pollution and global warming. In this context, Krishna Engineers & Consultants has taken a proactive stance and outlined a policy for encouraging energy-efficiency and green energy concept among individuals and small entrepreneurs which are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly. We are offering our consultancy service on any kind of small renewable energy options (like biogas, gasification, solar, wind projects) to your requirement at free of cost. You can know your project cost with its economic calculation.

Please contact us for your proposed project with all information and background. You can drop a mail stating your requirement contact Mr. Pramod Hati
Thanking you and looking forward for an opportunity.

Yours faithfully,
Pramod Hati