Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Biogas production for sale

Register

Click Here!

hariharabalan

Dear sir,
I am working in Qatar i am planning to start Biogas plant in India for producing gas for sale ealier in my home we made small biogas producing plant and we got gas for home usage purpose now we dont have cow so we stoped 10 years back now i am planning to start big biogas plant in my place now i am having following quary 1.For selling purpose what is the formalities for getting govt. approval, 2.We need large quantity of cylinder from where we can get cylinder with govt. approval.
I am ready to get the advise from consultancy if anybody is doing consulting also pls conduct with me.
If any one ready to advise me pls contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

prashantkotwal

Dear Hariharabalan,
It is nice to know that people are interested in alternative energy. You can manufacture biogas without cowdung. There are many biodegradable wastes like kitchen waste, mandi waste, etc. which can be helpful in manufacturing gas. These wastes basically emit CH4 (Methane) which can be captured and utilised in a productive manner. Also there are many other ways to earn money by processing biodegradable waste which are being discussed at Government level. We just had a detailed discussion with the MoEF and BMU (Govt of India and German Federal Government) regarding the same and setting up of carbon markets.
If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch with me . I invite Mr. Pradeep Rokade too in the loop if any joint effort can be initiated as I am working on the same project in Mumbai.

Thanks and best regards,
Prashant Kotwal.

kishwar

hellow we are an ngo working for women upliftment throw selp help groups we want to know about gobar gas plant. 1 how it can be constructed. 2 how we can use its energy in running out the engine set to pullout water for irrigation. 3 the light converson system. will anybody help us in this direction.

pradeeprokade

Dear Mr. Prashant Kotwal,

Thanks for your suggestion , I am ready to join such type of project.

pradeep rokade

pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com
pradeeprokade@gmail.com
cell : 9821096811

Dear Hariharabalan,
It is nice to know that people are interested in alternative energy. You can manufacture biogas without cowdung. There are many biodegradable wastes like kitchen waste, mandi waste, etc. which can be helpful in manufacturing gas. These wastes basically emit CH4 (Methane) which can be captured and utilised in a productive manner. Also there are many other ways to earn money by processing biodegradable waste which are being discussed at Government level. We just had a detailed discussion with the MoEF and BMU (Govt of India and German Federal Government) regarding the same and setting up of carbon markets.
If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch with me . I invite Mr. Pradeep Rokade too in the loop if any joint effort can be initiated as I am working on the same project in Mumbai.

Thanks and best regards,
Prashant Kotwal.

rajeev1965

Dear Hariharabalan,

Thanks and best regards,
Prashant Kotwal.
Dear Mr. Prahant
I am Rajeev Gupta, resident of Kanpur - U.P.
I to am interested
please let me know what is to be done and how to move ahead
warm regards
rajeev gupta
Please contact..........

burnagealana

An information of the agriculture is moved for the fight of the actual terms for the future times. All the issues of the management and dissertation writing service review is applied for the humans. The note is fixed for the flow of the offers for the applause for the management of the data for the agriculture and all farmers of the field.