Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biogas Plants

Register

Click Here!

yanand

We are pleased to introduced Ayurvet AGES Pvt. Ltd., as one of the leading company for converting waste to energy. Ayurvet AGES is wholly owned subsidiary of Ayurvet Ltd., formerly known as Dabur Ayurvet Ltd.

We provide single source responsibility from single stand alone units to customized plant. We have plants to treat Solid waste like kitchen, canteen, poultry, cow dung, food processing & agricultural wastes and also semi solid waste.

Biogas plants can give the advantages like free electricity, LPG cylinder savings, nutrients rich organic fertilizers, with less payback period and also reduces land and air pollutions. Biogas plants are also eligible for subsidy on the ex-works cost of the project.

Interested persons may contact us by email - yanand@ayurvet.com

ganapathib

Hello,

I have a 25 CM gobar gas plant. the gobar gas plant is operational and producing bio gas.

i am looking for quotations for a 6KW generator to produce electricity. the generator need to run on minimum of 80% bio gas (100% is better) with H2S scrubber and dehumidifier.

please let me know your quote for the same.

thanks,
-Ganapathi Bhat.

bkpower

We are pleased to introduced Ayurvet AGES Pvt. Ltd., as one of the leading company for converting waste to energy. Ayurvet AGES is wholly owned subsidiary of Ayurvet Ltd., formerly known as Dabur Ayurvet Ltd.

We provide single source responsibility from single stand alone units to customized plant. We have plants to treat Solid waste like kitchen, canteen, poultry, cow dung, food processing & agricultural wastes and also semi solid waste.

Biogas plants can give the advantages like free electricity, LPG cylinder savings, nutrients rich organic fertilizers, with less payback period and also reduces land and air pollutions. Biogas plants are also eligible for subsidy on the ex-works cost of the project.

Interested persons may contact us by email - yanand@ayurvet.com

HELLO SIR ,
I AM INTRESTED TO BIOGAS PROJECT IN GUJARAT BASED PLEASE SEND ME MORE DETAIL MY PERSONAL MAIL ID BKPOWER007@YAHOO.CO.IN

Thanks

prathi

I am blissful about your biogas plant.
my name is Danaprakash. iam completed
m.sc and looking of my agriculture. please give idea

iiiiiii

yanand

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We wish to inform you that we are into installation of biogas digesters only.

But, we knows a company who may provide you the biogas genset. You are requested to send us a mail on yanand@ayurvet.com so that we could assist you better.