Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biogas Plant

Register

Click Here!

aalekh

Hello,

I have a dairy farm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

I want to set up a Biogas plant at the same location but have been unable to decide on how to use the biogas best.

I am also looking for well established vendors for building the plant on a turnkey basis.

Aalekh

drsarkar

For Commercial Biogas / Biomethane Energy Plant at Jaipur dairy farm.

Dear Mr. Aalekh ,

Greetings ,

Very first plz inform about your current Dairy Herd population and in future , upto what quantity or extend at what level it will reach.. Is your Dairy Farm is mixed type of animals means Cow or Buffalo or both ? The size would be depends on the daily dung collection and the expansion of farm size.. Without basic information , we canot calculate the digestor , mixture , dom size and methane production .. This gas can use for electricity production , genset power generation , cooking gas with multiple uses.. The size will 6 meter qube - 50 meter qube as the Dairy unit size.. We are taking the commercial gas Unit on turnkey basis.. Plz contact uss on :: dnsarkar41419@gmail.com / 08103488787 / 09424529457 ..

Hello,

I have a dairy farm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

I want to set up a Biogas plant at the same location but have been unable to decide on how to use the biogas best.

I am also looking for well established vendors for building the plant on a turnkey basis.

Aalekh