Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

BIO AGRIPRODUCTS,Bread Improver,Enzymes,Probiotics,VermiCompost,Neemcake

Register

Click Here!

nbiozymes

SolarFencing,BIO AGRIPRODUCTS,Bread Improver,Enzymes,Probiotics,VermiCompost,Neemcake

We offer Bio-Products consisting of Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Bio-Fungicides bio-granules, vam, plant,growth promoters, micronutrients, npk 19.19.19, vermi-compost, neem cake, neem oil. We offer
stabilized liquid preparations suitable for most plants, Have confirmed and excellent results on agriculturecrops (Paddy, Maize etc), commercial crops(like Cotton, BT cotton, Chilli, Tobacco, Tea etc), Horticulture
and Floriculture.We are the consultants of Organic farming certification
We offer also a range of liquid natural fertilizers, compost bio-stimulators and agro-spray adjuvant
We do Supply VERMI COMPOST TOO
We provide Solar Fencing,solar lightening to agri farms,dairy farms,houses etc
We are also manufactures of all ENZYMES,PHYTASE,ALPHA-AMYLASE,XYLANASE,BETA-GLUCANASE,BETA-GALACTOSIDASE,ENDO CELLULASE,EXO CELLULASE,LIPASE,PROTEASE(Alkaline),PECTINASE ,LACTASE & ALL PROBIOTICS
Bread Improverer
. For distribution of our products, we are looking out for business associates with established network

Last edited:

kmohan_47

We offer Bio-Products consisting of Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Bio-Fungicides bio-granules, vam, plant,growth promoters, micronutrients, npk 19.19.19, vermi-compost, neem cake, neem oil.

I am intrested in bio-pesticides suitable for spraying on Mango trees. i have 200 mango trees. i have to spray insectides before mango flowering season. last season i used chemical insectides. the after effects of chemical insectides are not good. thus i have decided not to use chemical insectids from tis season onwards.

if your product is good for spraying on mango trees please inform me your price and address from where it can be procyred.

thanking you

yours faithfully

K.Mohan

joshisoumian

Bio Agriproducts

Dear Mr.

i am interested in your products. please send a detailed quotation in my E=mail [

Last edited by a moderator:

maruthidairy

interested in dairy farming related items

Dear sir,

can u send the detailed brochure or catlogue with price list and packaging availability pertaining to cattle dairy farming

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

We offer Bio-Products consisting of Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Bio-Fungicides bio-granules, vam, plant,growth promoters, micronutrients, npk 19.19.19, vermi-compost, neem cake, neem oil. We offer
stabilized liquid preparations suitable for most plants, Have confirmed and excellent results on agriculturecrops (Paddy, Maize etc), commercial crops(like Cotton, BT cotton, Chilli, Tobacco, Tea etc), Horticulture
We offer also a range of liquid natural fertilizers, compost bio-stimulators and agro-spray adjuvant

We are also manufactures of all ENZYMES,PHYTASE,ALPHA-AMYLASE,XYLANASE,BETA-GLUCANASE,BETA-GALACTOSIDASE,ENDO CELLULASE,EXO CELLULASE,LIPASE,PROTEASE(Alkaline),PECTINASE ,LACTASE & ALL PROBIOTICS
Bread Improverer
. For distribution of our products, we are looking out for business associates with established network

krishnan s

Protection of your Product Names under Trade Marks

Sir,
If you are interested to protect your product's name under Trade Marks in order avoid copying by others, please contact, krishna,

nbiozymes

Dear Mr Mohan, send me ur email id, we list send the list of products,where are you located,Please contact...

We offer Bio-Products consisting of Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Bio-Fungicides bio-granules, vam, plant,growth promoters, micronutrients, npk 19.19.19, vermi-compost, neem cake, neem oil.

I am intrested in bio-pesticides suitable for spraying on Mango trees. i have 200 mango trees. i have to spray insectides before mango flowering season. last season i used chemical insectides. the after effects of chemical insectides are not good. thus i have decided not to use chemical insectids from tis season onwards.

if your product is good for spraying on mango trees please inform me your price and address from where it can be procyred.

thanking you

yours faithfully

K.Mohan

pundir3ajay

Interested in distribution of your all produts in Meerut (U.P) area

Dear sir
This is Ajay pundir from meerut i am interested to be your distributer in meerut rea of your all products please send me your term and condition
Thanks

ajay Pundir
Please contact..

pundir3ajay

intested in distribution

Dear sir,

Also please send the detailed brochure or catlogue with price list and packaging availability .

Thanks

pundir3ajay

plz provide me contact detail

Dear sir
Plz provide me contact detail of you..
Thanks

Ajay Pundir
Please contact...

fstglobal

guidance-reg

We provide Solar Fencing,solar lightening to agri farms,dairy farms,houses etc
Bread Improverer
Dear sir,
I need natural emulsifier for neem oil mixing with water, you have any products or infromation please provide full details
thanking you
yours faithfully

k.k.reddy

pundir3ajay

Interested in distribution of your all produts in Meerut (U.P) area

dear sir
i am interested to be your business partner as distributer in meerut
area for your knowledge my personel detail is given below :
Name - Ajay Pundir
Age - 24
Address- 57 ,Adarsh nagar kanker khera meerut kantt meerut

Present occupation- Working with one pharma company in business dovelopment
Edgucation - MBA (Biotech Marketing)
prior marketing experience- +3 Year marketing exp.

so please provide me the Distributorship Proposal (containing product
manual, price list, broacher, handbill, sample, etc.) by courier at
the earliest.

Plz reply ASAP.

Thanks and best regards

--
Mr. Ajay Pundir
B.Sc., MBA (Marketing )
Please contact...

viragh79

Ginger Gold for sale

we produce an organic plant tonic made from seaweed exract which is rich in vitamins, aminoacids, micronutrients, potassium, betalines which is very much essential for the growth and yield of ginger

contact
Vinay Raghavendra
Please contact..

kalyan1215

Hi,
I'am interested in buying BIO-fertilisers and bio-pesticides.
Please send me details like how and where can i meet you.