Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

BIG CHEATERS in this SITE – be aware of them – that is SCSINDIA

Register

Click Here!

myagribunireddy

Dear Friends,
please do not believe the words of Space Consultancy, they are just cheaters, i made them 1500 rupees payment for CD's which can give information how to construct Green house, and capsicum, Gerbera cultivation, ... I transfer the money, till the payment received they lift my phones, after receive the payment they could not even hear our words, they will not even lift the phone,

After many messages sent to him, finally he responded with many excuses, and he gave just information of which available in Google. They dint even send any videos CD's at all..
They have posted many threads with High-tech farming and all the non-sense thing.. Don’t trust them.. They are the biggest cheaters in this site.

i would request admin to remove such cheaters in this site,

it’s a bad experience i got with them... don’t become a fool like me... i am warning everybody don’t trust such bastard fellows and aware of things in details.

If possible you can block this user id: scsindia

sayyad161

Dear Friend,
Why you have wasted money if you search google you will definitely get the solutions and also go to youtube.com may be there will be a procedure of what you are looking with detailed video all the best all the best.

myagribunireddy

Dear Friends,
I do not know what the information they going to give us, after reeciving the mail from them, they share the infomration that obsolutely available in Google/Youtube and in other sites.

please support in stopping such cheaters in and around.

Dear Friend,
Why you have wasted money if you search google you will definitely get the solutions and also go to youtube.com may be there will be a procedure of what you are looking with detailed video all the best all the best.

madan

Dear Friends,
I do not know what the information they going to give us, after reeciving the mail from them, they share the infomration that obsolutely available in Google/Youtube and in other sites.

please support in stopping such cheaters in and around.
This is similar to the soothsayer who claims he is an agricultural expert and labour supplier.
Once he gets your money he will stop calling you and your money is gone.
Beware. the forum administrators should blacklist such people.

dertour

agree with it

Recently I lost Rs 4500 with this labour supplier and few hundreds as telephone bill!!!!! and I don't know why this reputed site stops him. It our country so may be they also get some kick back from him in some way!!!!!