Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Beware of Mr. Janakiram of Tanjvur

Register

Click Here!

oldman

Got an aggressive "applicant" for a farm manager position I had advertised several months ago. This fellow shows up, asks for money for very legitimate sounding expenses and when you insist on seeing some results, will announce that he's not willing to work with you anymore as you don't 'trust' him. The amount is very small, so you will not be bothered to escalate.

nandana

Hai, we wish to announce that so called Mr.Janakiraman is most cunning and fraud. He will come as lay man and join with you and pose as a needy person and loyal man. He says his mother is in death bed and he from Needamangala near Thanjore. For some times he will be so loyal and creates trust with you. After some times he will destabilise your all trusted labours who are with you so long creating beautiful stories against them, who will not hear him during owners absence. He creates many things and demand money for farm expenses and sped away overnight. He has also cheated many people at Malavalli tq of Mandya dist., Karnataka state. He is lavish at the cost of others. Through his lot put telugu and English he lure people easily. He makes friendship with people around him. Like me, he has also cheated one Mr.Manjunath of Doddaballapura. I heard , he was working in Thiruvallur at Tamilnadu lodge which is in front of Bus station. He tried to make underhand business and arrested, all records may be available at Thiruvallur police station.

sudhapal

one of the victim of janki rmaman

hI I AM ONE OF THE VICTIM OF JANAKI RAMAN. IAM RUNNING DAIRY FIRM IN ONGOLE OF ANDHRA PRADESH. HE CAME TO ME FOR A MANAGER JOB. HE MADE ME AS GOOD AND THICEKEST FRIEND AND HE SOLD MY BUFFOLLOWS AND JUMPED A WAY WITH MONEY I ADVISE ANY BODY NO EMPLOYE THAT THIEF AS WORKER IN ANY FIRM