Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Beware of Land agent in Dapoli (Maharashtra)

Register

Click Here!

shakeel16

Hi All,

This is to let you all know that there are many fraud land agents in this country.

One such mean Fraud Agent in Dapoli (Maharashtra) is Shrikant Hari Munghase.

This person has taken more than Rs. 1 crore from different people in Pune and Mumbai and promised them agriculture land. He has taken money from atleast 15 people from Mumbai and Pune. But has not yet given them land. He has been cheating people for the last 5 years.

With this money he is enjoying life, bought big house, Alto, Mahindra Vertio car, Mahindra Scorpio, etc. etc.

BRWARE of This Fraud Person name SHRIKANT HARI MUNGHASE.

Your Well Wisher

san302004

Fraud dealer

Hi,

I am from Pune.
Shrikant Munghase has also cheated me. He promised me land for Rs. 5.5 lakhs in 2010 April.
So far he has not given me land. Nor is he returning my money.
Don't go with his words. He knows how to use his words to convince others.

He is a big Fraud person. There are many court cases also going on against him for cheating and fraud.

Thanks,

Last edited:

amarshinde

This is very bad business tactics. Enjoying life on borrowed money will not go long way and this guy will face music someday. One bad person spoils name of other people in that area and in that business. Then everyone starts looking at every agent with suspicion.

amarshinde

Shrikant Munghase / Mungashe has now taken another car Maruti Dezire car. Seems he is enjoying on borrowed money.