Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Beware of "goat guru" of Best foundation

Register

Click Here!

arunmuth

Satish Nambiyar is fraud

We are from bangalore.he promised labour to us .he was asking advance.but i sent my supervisor to dindugal to
to bring the labour which he was promising.he took service charge 6k .After waiting for two days he could arrange two labours (only males).We brought them all the way to bangalore by spending to realise they wanted 11k per month.later both of them worked for 5 days and asked for advance of 5 k each for bringing there family.which we refused to give.

End of the day we lost 6 k consultancy,2 k for bringing them to bangalore and our supervisor expense plus 3 k for there 5 days work.

Please dont belive his words

Arunachalam
Turbo india Goat farms

Dear Sijish,

whats ur employment labour contract reg number??/ where it is registered. Whats your firm being labour contractor PF registration number??/

when Savera farm is sharing his experience about Best foundation Mr Benny why you are furious about it ?? again best foundation is from Pondichery and you are saying about some one from Dindigul> what is the relation.... confusing and your non parliamentary use of language not at all tolerable in this forum. also if you are agri researcher and worked with agri departments, i have regular communications with Ministry of Agriculture, New delhi. for the sake of members of this forum we can search genuance of your claims...

pls do not mind. being a member it is our sincere intention to keep this forum out of quacks, frauds and mis leading knowledge. unfortunately recently this forum just become sales leads and advertising forum. not that much discussion on agricultural farming or intellectual sharing. request for the kind attention of administrators.

with best of luck
rgds
mathew

syed_i40

Dear Members,
unfortunately I just happened to read this thread recently and felt very sad about it. here is someone who is trying tohelp others by giving vital information and sharing his experiences, his trials, his errors and giving valuable information and feed backs so that others can learn and gain from it, and on the other hand we have another set of people who are not only greedy and selfish but also cheat the ones who think of doing something good for the community.
I have been following Mr Johri's (Savera Farms) blogs and really appreciate him for his thought of helping others, specially new people like me to get into this field, and I personally feel such a man would never lie and never try to tarnish someones reputation for nothing.
so all I would like to tell Mr.Johri is, such incidents and people are bound to be met in any journey so best is to just avoid them n continue doing our good work.
Please continue in doing ur good work and ignore such people, and of course be more careful in future.

Regards
Syed