Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

beware of cheats insisting you for samples

Register

Click Here!

oursaibless

I came across few people who demand for samples with a promise to place a bulk order or promising you about their buyer who needs huge quantity of stock for exports.
They pressure you for samples before buying the product. Then after receiving the sample they start giving lame excuses to avoid you calling or contacting them.
It is better to keep away from such tauts instead of wasting time, energy and more than your hard earned money. It is advised to insist for payments for samples sent and that too in advance would keep you on safer side.

pcpunit

satyabhama engineers

this is true. it is also about the samples and visits to the farms. if u r going to visit free of cost, client unnecessarily invite you and later they avoid you. even they did not receive your phone calls

prakash

rcdixit

Dear sir
Big brains do not concentrate on these minor issues.You should keep your mind set open.When you prepare for examinations you do not get 100% marks then how can you get 100% persons giving you orders.Go to the market,hundreds of window shoppers come along with genuine buyers.Remember all persons getting samples are not cheats.You may be shocked to know that undersigned sells hundreds of metric tonnes worth herbs every month & minimum samples are sent to 120 odd persons.Only one good buyer compensates me for all the efforts SPENT ON 119 OTHERS.Be big at hearts.If you do not end your petty thinking you will never rise high.Business requires great efforts not petty approach & thinking like yours.;
rc dixit

narenmg

I think it is worthwhile to think that all opportunities in this world are not for me alone ..there are others as well in this world who would have won those when I have lost..let me keep trying

Last edited:

oursaibless

Dear narenmg & rcdixit,
Your message seems to very interesting.For your kind information every businessman keep options open if an opportunity is geniune.Who loose or who wins is different.My message is all about people who just have an eye on sampes alone.