Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Best use of agricultural land

Register

Click Here!

bipin123

Hi members,

I am in process of acquiring 100 acres land in konkan area in maharashtra. Wanted to know your advise on any cash crop or fruits or flower cultivation which is in demand. Also please share your views on beema bamboo cultivation and its market.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

naturoma

Easy cultivation with very good income

Dear Mr Bipin
Wish you a very happy New Year
Congratulations for getting your 100 acre land
If you feel interested, we can suggest you a very lucrative agro project, with guaranteed market. It is an essential aromatic oil extracted from the flowers and leaves of a perennial grass, which is drought resistant, practically disease free and gives a quick start up return. This low maintenance crop gives a high net profit of about Rs 80,000.00/acre/year of tax free profit. The same plant can go on giving profit for 5 to 6 years. Easily bankable, this project attracts 20% subsidy also. We can give you total consultancy service for this project, both technical and marketing.
If you feel interested, get in touch with us.
Waiting
P.PATNAIK

konkan

Purchase of land in Maharashtra

Dear Sir

We are an agricultural company based in Sawantwadi and we have the expertise, infrastructure and manpower to develop first class rubber
plantation for you. Please find following Agriculture land videos available in Sindhudurga (http://sindhudurg.nic.in/ ) district of Maharashtra. We have
various plots available from 1.50 Lakhs per acre onwards depends on the size, crop, payment terms.

Please note that the property is of premium nature and has abundant water, Tar road touch, 60 % table land, fertility to the best, northern slope all makes it very desirous for any one. In nearby areas the average price quoted is 2.5 lakhs per acre.We can also plant and look after your property for an additional payment for as long as you want.

The nearest railway station is Kudal or Sawantwadi. Nearest Airport is in Goa.

We advice you to visit us in order for you to understand the true potential of the investment. After you do the investment we can obtain loan @Rs.50,000
per Acre from any nationalized bank to do the cultivation. We can also do intercrops like banana, Drumsticks, pineapple, Melia Dubia, Medicinal Plants
etc. which will give back your clients entire investment within 4 years. By the time land price would have appreciated many times. Right now there are 4
year and 5 year old plantations for sale @10 lakhs per acre.

In simple terms an investment of 25 lakhs for 15 acre would get you an annual income of 30 to 50 lakhs return from the 6th year onwards for 25
years.Please visit our web site for more information Rubber Farming | Rubber Cultivation In India | Rubber Cultivation India.

Regards

Kumar

drbharati

Hi members,

I am in process of acquiring 100 acres land in konkan area in maharashtra. Wanted to know your advise on any cash crop or fruits or flower cultivation which is in demand. Also please share your views on beema bamboo cultivation and its market.

Regards,
Dear Sir,
A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Glad to know your interest in Agriculture and in the process of acquiring 100 acres of land. We would like to suggest a best high yielding variety of Bamboo suitable for Konkan area in Maharastra-“BEEMA BAMBOO”, a super clone propagated by Tissue culture.
This super clone is the fastest growing plant, thorn less, thick walled, sterile and responsive to field management practices. The Bamboo variety is suitable for various applications such as paper pulp, furniture, handicrafts, construction including power generation. This Beema bamboo has highest productivity of Biomass, suitable for high density plantation having desirable quality of 4000Kcal of energy per Kilogram with 1% Ash content and grows continuously for several decades with no replantation.
The cost of cultivation for First Two years (till the first harvest) will be Rs. 1, 00,000-150,000/ acre/year depending on the location. The sales value as biomass during the Third year it will be Rs. 75000/acre/year, Fourth year it will be Rs.1, 00,000/acre/year, Fifth year onwards it will be Rs. 1, 25,000/acre/year
Market
Though the Bamboo is used for many purpose such as Furniture, Handicrafts, etc for higher price, selling Bamboo as biomass feedstock may get Rs. 2,500—3,000 per ton, market is very big. There is a huge shortage of Biomass for many Biomass based power projects in India as well as in Maharastra.
For further details visit

Last edited by a moderator:

jay dixit

Mr Kumar,
I am interested in the agriculture land 10-15 ares in Sindhudurga district, especially neasrby to Katta, Kasal,Anganewadi, Malvan
my budget is 1.5 lacs per acre.
Kindly suggest if you could have such agriland nearby to the above places.

J N Dixit

jay dixit

interested to buy land

Dear Mr Kumar,
I am interested in 15 -20 acres land.
Can you give the details.

Regards,

J N Dixit

gore65

i am interested in your agro project. please send me details.

Dear Mr Bipin
Wish you a very happy New Year
Congratulations for getting your 100 acre land
If you feel interested, we can suggest you a very lucrative agro project, with guaranteed market. It is an essential aromatic oil extracted from the flowers and leaves of a perennial grass, which is drought resistant, practically disease free and gives a quick start up return. This low maintenance crop gives a high net profit of about Rs 80,000.00/acre/year of tax free profit. The same plant can go on giving profit for 5 to 6 years. Easily bankable, this project attracts 20% subsidy also. We can give you total consultancy service for this project, both technical and marketing.
If you feel interested, get in touch with us.
Waiting
P.PATNAIK
i am interested in your agro project. please send me details.