Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Best Solar lanterns in India!! Wanted distributors across India

Register

Click Here!

abhm33

Our flagship solar lanterns with the most advanced technology have arrived in India.

We require distributors and agents for selling these lanterns all over India.

You can make very good returns by selling these lanterns.

The lanterns can be shipped to you for trial marketing. If you are interested in getting samples please contact me on the phone numbers mentioned below.

Alternatively you can send me an email stating your area of distribution, your current line of business, your desired investment amount for this business.

The potential for these solar lanterns is huge in countries like India, Bangladesh and Nepal facing acute power shortages.

We will be giving out samples till end of August, after which we will start with full fledged distribution of the products.

All those wanting to make good money in solar lantern business, can become our distributors or sales agents. We guarantee complete support to newcomers in this field also

Regards

Abhishek Kr. Mishra
Sales Officer- CS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

kameswar

Sir,
i am already running in marketing division and i much interested to marketing your solar lanterns how much cost of wholesaler and how much cost of MRP and please send a lantern for sample purpose
please send a private message

uppar42

Hi

Hi,

I am from Bellary Karnataka .please let me know more like price,intial investment etc,,

Thanks
Srinivasa HV

mmrahim

I am interested

Hi, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and willing to market this solar lantern product. I need a sample,

sj_sapna

Our flagship solar lanterns with the most advanced technology have arrived in India.

The lanterns can be shipped to you for trial marketing. If you are interested in getting samples please contact me on the phone numbers mentioned below.

Alternatively you can send me an email stating your area of distribution, your current line of business, your desired investment amount for this business.

The potential for these solar lanterns is huge in countries like India, Bangladesh and Nepal facing acute power shortages.

We will be giving out samples till end of August, after which we will start with full fledged distribution of the products.

All those wanting to make good money in solar lantern business, can become our distributors or sales agents. We guarantee complete support to newcomers in this field also

Regards

Abhishek Kr. Mishra
Sales Officer- CS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi,

I am interested in taking up distributorship of your solar lanterns in Uttar Pradesh. Pl contact me with further deatils. sj_sapna@yahoo.in

uppar42

Hi

Hi,

I am from Bellary Karnataka .please let me know more like price,intial investment etc,,

Thanks

abhm33

Sir,
i am already running in marketing division and i much interested to marketing your solar lanterns how much cost of wholesaler and how much cost of MRP and please send a lantern for sample purpose
please send a private message
Dear Kameswar
Plz give me ur personal no. and email Id so that we will discuss further u can contact me
Regard
Abhishek

abhm33

Hi,

Thanks
Srinivasa HV
Dear sir
Plz give me ur personal no. and email Id so that we will discuss further u can contact me
Regard
Abhishek

sj_sapna

Regards

Abhishek Kr. Mishra
Sales Officer- CS

abhm33

Hi, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and willing to market this solar lantern product. I need a sample,
Dear Sir
Plz give me ur personal no. and email Id so that we will discuss further u can contact me , u can also visit
Regard
Abhishek

abhm33

Hi,

Thanks
Plz give me ur personal no. and email Id so that we will discuss further u can contact me , u can also visit De Core
Regard
Abhishek

ravikanth291

Regards

Abhishek Kr. Mishra
Sales Officer- CS
Hi I'm Interested.
Please send the sample lights.

casunkun

Hi Abhishak

we are from Panipat Haryana. As here, farmer are getting low power in Paddy season so could be a good demand for solar pump and Lantern.

so we can work together to benefit the farmers.

please give the project detail.

regards:

Sunil Kundu

maheshgsuvarna

Kindly mail complete details on

regards

Regards

Abhishek Kr. Mishra
Sales Officer- CS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sanjeevareddy

hi abhishek mishra sir iam taken vrs itc now iam working feild work rural villages now a days lot of problem electricity 10hrs 12hrs iam searching solar lantern selling to rural area i interested to selling solar lantern please give me price details mrp anddealer price i want sample peace hhou it works explain to people please send me sample pease myemail

infsolar

Abhishek,

I am a solar lantern manufacturer based in Mumbai. Please call me on +91 9819991437 for further details. We can mutually share our product portfolio.

My email id is manan.mody1989@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
Mody

kajol21

Solar Lanterns

I would like to have distributorship specially in Gujarat.

Kindly send you agreement with Sample Immediately to :

Shankar Ghosh - Chief Operating Officer

delhisrinivas

Interested for Visakhapatnam and surrounding areas

Dear Mishraji,

I am an MBA (Mktg) working in various companies in Delhi, different parts of India and abroad. Now I shifted to visakhapatnam my native place. I speak 5 different languages including Telugu. I have a bike and am aware of all surrounding villages and vizag city. i am looking for an opportunity for a good business. Please get in touch with me.