Best quality mushroom spawn in bulk

Register
Dear friends,
Our company produces best quality 1st generation mushroom spawn in a highly sophisticated laboratory since last 16 years.
We are regularly supplying spawn throughout the country
We produce spawn of Oyster(Pleurotus spp.), Elm(Hypsizygus ulmarius),Paddy Straw(Volvariella volvacea and Volvariella diplasia),Milky (Calocybe indica), Button(Agaricus bisporus and Agaricus bitorquis), Shiitake(Lentinula edodes),Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum ) etc .
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station for Oyster, Elm,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kilogram for Button, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station.
Delivery will be made within 10 to 16 days from the receipt of confirmed order. The timing depends upon the incubation period of various varieties.
We are appointing agents too for various parts of the country.
Wishing you a good mushroom growing season ahead.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

jlnco

Dear friends,
Our company produces best quality 1st generation mushroom spawn in a highly sophisticated laboratory since last 16 years.
We produce spawn of Oyster(Pleurotus spp.), Elm(Hypsizygus ulmarius),Paddy Straw(Volvariella volvacea and Volvariella diplasia),Milky (Calocybe indica), Button(Agaricus bisporus and Agaricus bitorquis), Shiitake(Lentinula edodes),Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum ) etc .
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station for Oyster, Elm,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kilogram for Button, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn inclusive of delivery charge/railway freight upto your nearest railway station.
Delivery will be made within 10 to 16 days from the receipt of confirmed order. The timing depends upon the incubation period of various varieties.
Gayatri Agri Hort.
dear sir /madam
we are wanting to start a small mushroom growing unit near mumbai kindly guide us to where we can purchase shitake mushroom spawn in mumbai so we may start with a small quantity in the beginning
regards
prashant j thakkar

1976_jsk

Purchase order

Hi Sir,

My requirements.
Every day I need 50 Kg to 100 Kg of white button mushroom,

I want to know what is your price for 1 kg, and what is transportation charges. From your place to my place, I stay in Bangalore city, Karnataka state, Country India.,

How will u deliver the goods to my place, by airways or by roads ways.
what will be the mode of payment. It cash or credit. Or it is partial payment.
So kindly let me know as soon as possible
Thanks and regards

Kumar

Business Development manager.
TRENDS DELIGHTS PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Email: trendsdelights@gmail.com
Hello: 9845367757

slnm

dear sir
w can supply ur requirement
u can contact me on

Last edited by a moderator:

radheyshyam

mushroom spawn

Dear friends,
Gayatri Agri Hort.
Please Visite Us-www.dhmindia.com & Contect to +91-9785333337.

hasine

mushroom seeds

dear sir /madam
we are wanting to start a small mushroom growing unit,we want 1 kg of button, 1kg of oyster, and 1kg of milky mushroom spawn, i am from bellary, (karnataka), later i will purchase according to my requirement, so pls say me the details that how to purchase

sampath

Last edited by a moderator:

vsjfarms

We have Mushroom spawns (seeds) available for the following varieties of oyster and milky at very low cost

OYSTER MUSHROOM Varieties

1. PF - the White oyster Mushroom
2. CO2 - Grey Oyster
3. APK1 - Pink Oyster

MILKY MUSHROOM Varieties

1. APK2
2. CO3

TISSUE CULTURE TEST TUBE - RS 1500.00
MOTHER SPAWN - RS 300.00
BED SPAWN - RS 24

CONTACT

PHONE - 09894801398
EMAIL - vsjfarms@gmail.com

we are based at coimbatore , we supply spawns throughout india

vsjfarms

We have Mushroom spawns (seeds) available for the following varieties of oyster and milky at very low cost

OYSTER MUSHROOM Varieties

1. PF - the White oyster Mushroom
2. CO2 - Grey Oyster
3. APK1 - Pink Oyster

MILKY MUSHROOM Varieties

1. APK2
2. CO3

TISSUE CULTURE TEST TUBE - RS 1500.00
MOTHER SPAWN - RS 300.00
BED SPAWN - RS 24

CONTACT

PHONE - 09894801398
EMAIL - vsjfarms@gmail.com

we are based at coimbatore , we supply spawns throughout india

azhar azu

Hello sir; I want the milky mushroom spawn if you are able to provides contract me 9738797784

Last edited:

rajyaya

we are need agent your company in tamilnadu

Dear friends,
Gayatri Agri Hort.
We are need agency in your mushroom spawn production and distribution in tamilnadu. So please what are the formalities you need to appoint the agency in your company please send the details to my mail id :kkpthrj777@gmail.com
My name is Raja. K Fromm Krishnagiri District in tamilnadu (we Are need king oyster mushroom spawn and cultivation method)

anilramtel

Sir,
Please contact me with details about the price and the quantity of mushroom spawns that you will be able to provide in Darjeeling district. Please also mention what means of transport/courier would you be using to be delivered the spawns till my place.
Regards
Anil
roverlan@yahoo.com

raoyvm

Mushroom spawn

Dear friends,
Gayatri Agri Hort.
Yet to use the spawn. Interested in buy