Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Best quality moringa breed for high yield of income

Register

Click Here!

vpatel009

Dear team,

I have 1.2 Acre farming land in Gujarat situated in Anand District and I am looking for plantation best quality moringa breed for high yield of income can you suggest me best breed and type of breed ?

Is there whole year moringa crop seeds in market for plantation?

Which kind of Pesticides needs to be use ?

Hoping your kind support and help!

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Annual Moringa (drumstick) varieties PKM1 and PKM 2 are best for annual moringa cultivation , contact TNAU -Agricultural Research station , Periakulam , Tamilnadu for seeds .

Regarding pests hairy cater pillar is the main pest on drum stick - Use flame torch when the caterpillars settle on the tree trunk.

Please refer to us for further guidance

vpatel009

Annual Moringa (drumstick) varieties PKM1 and PKM 2 are best for annual moringa cultivation , contact TNAU -Agricultural Research station , Periakulam , Tamilnadu for seeds .

Regarding pests hairy cater pillar is the main pest on drum stick - Use flame torch when the caterpillars settle on the tree trunk.

Thanks a lot Sir for Valuable information and guidance,

Best regards

madhukush

good Information. I am going to buy 2 acres land and planning drum stick. I will contact you if any help required. Location is Arakonam, Tamilanadu

gopipc

Premium Member
Does anyone have the URL for TNAU Agricultural Research station, Periakulum for purchasing PKM1 seeds online?

itsv271a

good Information. I am going to buy 2 acres land and planning drum stick. I will contact you if any help required. Location is Arakonam, Tamilanadu

Hi sir
Need Drumsticks.. Please private message.

Hi to all we have organic agriculture inputs for soil fertility increase good growth weed control, more production and quality production cost per acare 2500 including two applications any one interested let me know its for all crops, all soils, and all climate also can use this technology with 100% organc input