Best loan offer deal at 2%

Register

mohamend

We are a private Investor /Lender, We Offers Private, Business, Project, Investment and Personal Loans etc with low Interest Rates within 1 to 20 years repayable duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans of any amount you requested. Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our priority.Contact E-mails:Contact us via E-mail(mohamendloancompany@gmail.com)

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

raghuvir

I wants Rs.10 lacs loan for dairy and Agro bussiness. Please let me know terms and applicable rate of intrest. Loan term preferred is 6 years.
Raghuvir Nandwana

kishanb

I dont believe this. Minimum loan % for crop loan is 4.5% that is for farmer. i have never heard this 2% loan offer.

chirag

need address of your office.

I would like to come in person at your office address. Kindly send the office address.
We are a private Investor /Lender, We Offers Private, Business, Project, Investment and Personal Loans etc with low Interest Rates within 1 to 20 years repayable duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans of any amount you requested. Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our priority.Contact E-mails:Contact us via E-mail(mohamendloancompany@gmail.com)

ksunder2k12

i want loan

Dear sir,

I dont believe this. Minimum loan % for crop loan is 4.5% that is for farmer. i have never heard this 2% loan offer I wants Rs.15 lacs loan for dairy and Agro bussiness. Please let me know terms and applicable rate of intrest. Loan term preferred is 10 years. please send the full details about that to my mail. ksunder2k12@gmail.com

hai i want your contact details

Hai,
this is uday i want loan amount of INR.65 lac.
my e-mail:udaya_glo@yahoo.co.in
mobile:9742575383