Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Beer waste for dairy cows

Register

Click Here!

sundarsmnm

We are running dairy farm in madurai south tamilnadu ,one beer company agent contact us and ask us to purchase beer waste which is a kind of fodder

my question is ?

1.is the fodder is good or harmful to the animals
2. Can we directly feed the beer waste to the animals or is their any process .
3.is beer waSte WILL meet the nutrient value that we feed the regular concentration method

please give advice ,suggestion and recomendation

it will be greatful to us

thanking you
sundar

Last edited:

shankarsiva

Hello Sundar,
Yes. Beer waste can be used as alternative feed. Definetly your feed cost will come down. But need to handle with care as the self life is very short. You can substitute 15%-20% of the feed with beer waste.

archidambaram

We are running dairy farm in madurai south tamilnadu ,one beer company agent contact us and ask us to purchase beer waste which is a kind of fodder

my question is ?

3.is this beer wate is meet the nutrient value that we feed the regular concentration method

thanking you
sundar
Hi Sundar,

Recently there was an article on feeding cows with beer waste in Pasumai Vikatan. There was caution mentioned by a vet doctor as beer waste is acidic. Too much is harmful for cows. Send me PM and wait fo sometime. I wll search and tell you the issue of Pasumai Vikatan.

expand00

Hi,
we are supplying Beer waste for dairy cattle at cheap price: 4700/ton at factory. if anyone interested please let me know.
dear sir
i am meeran from kollam i want bulk quantity of beer waste as cattle feed.kindly send the full details with price

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu.... kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

ksan123

my question is ?

3.is beer waSte WILL meet the nutrient value that we feed the regular concentration method

thanking you
sundar
Hi Sundar,

Recently there was an article on feeding cows with beer waste in Pasumai Vikatan. There was caution mentioned by a vet doctor as beer waste is acidic. Too much is harmful for cows. Send me PM and wait fo sometime. I wll search and tell you the issue of Pasumai Vikatan.
dear sir
i am meeran from kollam i want bulk quantity of beer waste as cattle feed.kindly send the full details with price
hi
please let me the cost or give me ur contact details

thanks,

Dasaradh
plz call me 9443107556 i give all details
Hello,
we are supplying Beer waste for dairy cattle at low price if anyone interested please let me know.call me 9443107556

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

my question is ?

thanking you
sundar

ksan123

dear sir
hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

rklaljn

Dear Mr.Sundar,

My name is Ravindra from hyderabad and i will give the complete information about brewery waste and distellery waste and i do supply distellery waste from Andhra but there is lot of diffrence between beer waste and whisky waste further details pl contact me.

Ravindra J

rklaljn

Cattle feed suppliers

Dear Sir,

This is Ravindra from Hyderabad we do supply cattle feed (beer waste and Distellery waste ) from andhra pradesh further details pl contact as fallows

Ravindra J

Hi Sundar,

aravindhyd

We supply beer waste for cattle feed.
Minimum 10 tonnes, rate 6.25/KG + Transport, we will supply to any place as long as transport is managed at your end.
Increase the milk production from your cattle by feeding this
Plant is near Sangareddy, near to Hyderabad
Contact me on 9848898154
Rate please

aravindhyd

We supply beer waste for cattle feed.
Minimum 10 tonnes, rate 6.25/KG + Transport, we will supply to any place as long as transport is managed at your end.
Increase the milk production from your cattle by feeding this
Plant is near Sangareddy, near to Hyderabad
Contact me on 9848898154

Beer Waste as Cow Feed

Dear Sir,

Please clarify the followings. If satisfy then we can also utilise it.

1. Is this beer waste fed directly or after drying it.
2. If drying, then what is the machinery requirements including its economics
3. What is the self life of this beer waste.
4. What is the average percentage of moisture of beer waste from factory point, so that we can derive our transportation mode and cost.
5. What kind of nutrition in it as compared to traditional feeds.

Thanks and regards
Pramod Hati