Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bee farming contacts in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

sabri

Hi... I need to start bee keeping as a business and i am soo interested in doing it... I don't have much experience in it... Could some one give me contact details of people who can train me and guide me....If any training is organised please do intimate me.... I am from Pondicherry.. Will this place be suitable for it ? I am helpless :confused:... Please send details which u know .

Last edited by a moderator:

Bee farming contacts in Tamil

Dear friend 8-12-10
Loving greetings from Best Foundation.
I am also from Pondicherry.
My NGO called Best Foundation is a welfare organization for the livestock rearing farmers in Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu.
You are welcome to our office in Mulakulam for a discussion on any Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm.
The consultation fee is only Rs.100/- only ( one hundred only).
You can also discuss on goat farming or dairy farming if you have agri land.
Inform me earlier on your coming.
Philip Benis,
Financial Trustee

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.your query about honey bee keeping.please send your details such as mail id and phone no via private message through this media.i will give you further details about training,marketing..thank you

vickys

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.your query about honey bee keeping.please send your details such as mail id and phone no via private message through this media.i will give you further details about training,marketing..thank you
Sir

I'm interested in knowing the details of honey bee cultivation business ...

Contact me

udayar

Efgc biological farm

Sir,

Please search for efgc biological farm on google u can get their contact. They are suppliers of bee hives, bees etc... They are apiary consultants.

gill1

their need of 3-4 days practical training in your near by your area. actually i am so far from punjab other wise i can trained you...