Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

becoming a farmer

Register

Click Here!

monsuier

We are a group of individuals are on a project to start agricultural activity and as i have come to know that to buy agricultural you have to have a farmers certificate.
I would like to know what is the procedure for gettings a farmers certificate in order to start agricultural activity and who is the concerned authority whom we have to approach

mansoor gandhi

kripalu

no need for any certificate

as for my knowledge there is no need for any certificate fo become farmer sir

just start and good luck

balaji25

become a farmer

We are a group of individuals are on a project to start agricultural activity and as i have come to know that to buy agricultural you have to have a farmers certificate.
I would like to know what is the procedure for gettings a farmers certificate in order to start agricultural activity and who is the concerned authority whom we have to approach

mansoor gandhi
Dear Mansoor,
It all depends on what your state law on agriculturist is,since some states do not permit other than agriculturists to purchase agri lands.
Your average annual income for the last five years should not exceed 2.00 lakh rupees.
You need to apply to the DC or AC of your area for permisson to buy an agricultural land.
Better to get full legal advice before you get into.
BALAJI.K

bondada

let me know place you are talking about

law of land is different from state to state in India. Let me know state that you are planning

Last edited by a moderator: