Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Become a power project agents/distributors, 11 type profits ,join and earn lacks++

Register

Click Here!

viyor

we invite resume/applications from educated peoples who like to do something for nation /energy development, our co. VIYORS ENERGY LTD. need a partners/ agent/franchisee/distributors to sell/promote our SOLAR / NANO WIND/HYBRID POWER AND OTHER EQUIPMENTS IN THERE AREA'S. 10 to 20% commission, and good promotions/gift as per achievement, pl. write to, ,and pl. visit our website click the link >>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... , mail to, info@viyors.com

Last edited:

vegwala

Offerings

please share more on your offerings, investment and ROI, targeted market, specs of equipments, life span, service / maintenance model

please send me private message with your details

thanks
santosh

for Rajasthan

We are ready for Rajathan,Sikar District farmers.We areb making a scheme for farmers on Neharu Solar Mission Plan.YOU CAN ...

Last edited:

nbhatt79

send us detail of your products (Different ratings and capacity) and costing with detail terms and conditons.

Waiting for your reply. mail me on my personnel ID.

aurobiotech

hi,

I am from Pondicherry I am right now doing my P.hd., in Environmental sciences and i am interested in doing some business with you.

Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

drmpl31

hi

send us detail of your products (Different ratings and capacity) and costing with detail terms and conditons.

Waiting for your reply. mail me on my personnel ID.

Last edited by a moderator: