Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Become a Channel Partner For Nano Wind Power, Solar Water Pump And Energy Products

Register

Click Here!

viyor

Viyors Energy Offer you to become a Channel Partners for our Small Wind Power Plant, Nano Hybrid System, Solar Products, like Solar AC, Solar Water Pump, Small Wind Gerneator For House/office/factory,water pumping/hospital/college/insitutue/school ,Lightning from 600 watts per hour to 1,00,000 watts per hours, electricity generation small power plants. which can installed in very small places, or at roof.
Terms - For Become a Channel Partner ( CP )-

# the Taluka Wise Channel Partner should buy only the 1-1 pcs. Samples of Nano Wind Power Plant of 700 watt to 1 kw. ( Discounted Price - 75,000/-
Solar Panels - 5 watt to 70 watts ( 1-1 piece only ) Total 10 panels 97/- per watts min. 250 watts total panels have to buy. approx. 25000/-
Deposit - 30,000/- ( Refundable or deduct from the medium level buying order time or in 1 year.) Commission - 13%
# District Channel Partner - 3 sets of 700 watts and 1 kw nano power system, approx. 2.5 lacks, 400 kw solar panels, ,38,000/-, and deposit is 50,000/- , Commission - 10%

Interested Parties Kindly visit our website to click this link >> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... and VENON , and pl. mail your interest to, info@venon.org

rajasekhar1693

Am interested for Channel Partner option

Hello,

Am interested to opt for Channel Partner.
Let me know the contact details where to meet for complete discussion.

Thanks,
RajaSekhar
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

robertdz

Channel Partner in Green Energy

I would like to be channel partner in your green energy project ,pls send me more details or call me

Robert Dsouza
Goa

sandeepgic

Solar Wind hibreed energy systems.

Kindly inform your product range and pricing. I require about 2500 sets of 500watt systems for a project. Kindly send message in my private message board. I am also visiting your website and shall drop a message.

indowala

need gujarat state franchisee

this is unique and revolutionery project, my co. based in ahemdabad, and we interested for entire gujarat and maharashtra as master franchisee. we ready for invest as required .

saiyyed

HI

I am interested to become a challel partner. Pl send the details.