Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Basmati rice Needed

Register

Click Here!

narenmg

We are looking for 20 MT of Sella White 1121 rice ( Extra long basmati rice) for a client in Bahrain. The approach for the deal is to send the sample first and upon approval of sample, we will discuss on the packing,shipping and commercial details..Interested parties , Kindly send me a private message

Thank you

Regards
Naren

herbovl

Rice

Dear Naren
We are the manufacture of Rise, We all ready export the same product.
can you afford the Free sample courier charges if yes then tell us.

Last edited by a moderator:

main dealers in Basmati.

Dear naren\

Good Day. As per your requirment, we are the main supplier of Basmati rice in North Kanara (Karnataka). We can arrange any number of quantity of Basmati of your requirment., How should i send you the sample and where to send it. Kindly contact me immediately or sms me your address.

Mohammed Suhail Momin

narenmg

Dear Naren
We are the manufacture of Rise, We all ready export the same product.
can you afford the Free sample courier charges if yes then tell us.
Hi,

I can pay the courier charges, provided the sample is of Basmati 1121 as requested in the thread. After you have sent the courier,you need to share the account details and the courier details for me to transfer the amount to your account. If acceptable, Kindly let me know. I will share the address

Regards
Naren

narenmg

Dear naren\

Good Day. As per your requirment, we are the main supplier of Basmati rice in North Kanara (Karnataka). We can arrange any number of quantity of Basmati of your requirment., How should i send you the sample and where to send it. Kindly contact me immediately or sms me your address.

Mohammed Suhail Momin
Dear Mohammed,
I have sent you an SMS with the address details.

Regards
Naren

sujeet kumar

we are producer of Rajendra kasturi basmati rice . It is relativily small in size as compared to basmati 1121 as required by you . We can supply around 200 tons of them . If it suits your requirement or u have any customer interested in it kindly send me a private message .
regards
sujeet