Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

BARBED WIRE FENCING for Agriculture

Register

Click Here!

a1fence

Barbed wire fencing is perhaps one of the oldest forms of fencing, made out of steel wire. It is of great utility in topping high security fencing like Anti climb mesh, or by itself where, the intent is to keep away the cattle.

We can provide this product in various forms. The most conventional is the double stranded line wire with the barbing wire (4 point Iowa type) at a certain pitch.Barbing wire with double stranded line wire specifications:

Line wire, Barbing wire, Pitch
2.5mm, 2.0mm, 75mm (3 inch) to 150mm (6 inch)
2.0mm, 2.0mm, 75mm (3 inch) to 150mm (6 inch)

Zinc coating on Barbed wire can vary from commercial grade to heavy gal (275 gsm).

http://a-1fenceproducts.com/barbed_wire.htm

Last edited:

naveed aslam

Barbed wire fencing is perhaps one of the oldest forms of fencing, made out of steel wire. It is of great utility in topping high security fencing like Anti climb mesh, or by itself where, the intent is to keep away the cattle.

We can provide this product in various forms. The most conventional is the double stranded line wire with the barbing wire (4 point Iowa type) at a certain pitch.Barbing wire with double stranded line wire specifications:

Line wire, Barbing wire, Pitch
2.5mm, 2.0mm, 75mm (3 inch) to 150mm (6 inch)
2.0mm, 2.0mm, 75mm (3 inch) to 150mm (6 inch)

Zinc coating on Barbed wire can vary from commercial grade to heavy gal (275 gsm).
I'm looking for some wire for fencing please let me know the price and advise us who is going to arran ge the delivery ??

Naveed Aslam
91 9341731464

a1fence

I'm looking for some wire for fencing please let me know the price and advise us who is going to arran ge the delivery ??

Naveed Aslam
91 9341731464
Dear Naveed Ji,

Someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly to assist you on your queries.

Thanks!